Remember the Foreign leaders laughing at Trump? Yeah, guess Americans get the last laugh.

If you turned the channel off Fox, you'd know. Try it for an hour or two.
Awe, still cannot tell me, and since I don't have cable you're wrong again. Thanks for playing. Come back when you can tell me exactly what Trump is with holding.

Witnesses for one....
Witness for what exact crime?

I'll let the Senator from the fainting couch answer that one for you...

(But abuse of power, extortion and obstruction come to mind)

Yes, after you lie under oath. The office needs to be cleansed.

What was Clinton being investigated for? Do you even know?

Think Trump will testify under oath? It didn't go well for him in the past when he's testified...

No, you're deplorable snowflakes.
Lol, do you support the impeachment? Because you're butthurt that you lost the election. You poor little baby.
2018 went very well, thank you. Democrats now have the House....elections have consequences, you see.
Yep and we have 2020 to look forward too.
View attachment 293703
Don't know if it's totally true, but if it is. Your party is screwed and we will own the supreme court. Keep up the dog and pony show!
As every Republican House seat is up for re-election too. Perhaps you forgot that part? And a LOT of Republican Senate seats are up too.
Yep, and when the Senate votes down impeachment, and when Americans realize the time and money. Not including not getting anything done that was promised. The voters will remember, also a lot of those seats that will be up were from counties that Trump won. Oh and I hope the Senate stalls the vote since any of the presidential candidates in Congress can't campaign during the hearings. Lol, keep it up!
Maybe Nancy doesn't bring it to the senate Just tell AH You're impeached now go on your way crook

I guess you're good at punctuation, but suck at reading comprehension
All I can say is, get your pussy hat ready! Trump will be YOUR president for five more years.
That illegitimate liar has never been my president or yours.

He's a squatter, nothing more.

He also just flies around the country at our expense making speeches in which he openly declares his hatred for Americans who are not republicans, so he could never be the president of anyone else but republicans. Out of his own mouth.
Every president campaigns. Trump loves all Americans, even the uneducated, like yourself. I mean he didn't call almost half of Americans, a basket of deplorables. Every American is doing better under Trump if the want to. Why do you hate that?
I guess you're good at punctuation, but suck at reading comprehension
All I can say is, get your pussy hat ready! Trump will be YOUR president for five more years.

He also just flies around the country at our expense making speeches in which he openly declares his hatred for Americans who are not republicans, so he could never be the president of anyone else but republicans. Out of his own mouth.
Every president campaigns. Trump loves all Americans, even the uneducated, like yourself. I mean he didn't call almost half of Americans, a basket of deplorables. Every American is doing better under Trump if the want to. Why do you hate that?
The orange whore does nothing but campaign, and at each stop he speaks about his hatred for at least half of the American people. Clinton said, once, that "half" (not all) of trump supporters were in the basket, and then said that she made a mistake to say it like that. Your contention that every American is doing better under the orange whore's rule is an outright lie. I guess eight years of higher education at nationally ranked universities, ending in two diplomas and one certificate, qualifies me as "uneducated."
All Obama did was campaign. 4 Americans died because of his incompetence. What did he do? Lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. Tell me the exact phrase he quoted that he said he hates half of americans. Hillary was saying what she believed when she said the deplorable thing. Oh and AOC has diplomas also. So do a lot of unemployed people in America. So they actually mean nothing.

The orange whore failed to win a majority vote. He also rants about Democrats every damned day and in every campaign speech. I'd say that these things show that he hates at least half of Americans.

If you don't want to be viewed as deplorable, check your behavior in public, including at rallies. Swearing, attacking the press, sometimes physically, wearing obscene shirts, sending people to Congress who just smirk and interrupt, have no regard for established rules and procedures, and generally act like escapees from junior high school detention hall. I grew up in a predominantly republican area, but that was back when republicans had class and manners.

Yeah, the world is still laughing at the joke that is Trump.
So you didn't watch the video.
I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.

I laugh at World Leaders’ dependence on US. Their laughter is insecurity and arrogance. World Leaders only ‘respect’ US when they can have someone in the White House willing to submit, appease, and capitulate as to how the US should be subject to the World.

The National Buffoon abruptly ended his European Vacation, cancelled a press conference at the last minute, then sulked all the way home on Snowflake One. I think your designation of insecurity and arrogance is misdirected.

World Leaders mocking and smirking a US President who does not do what they want is nothing new. We saw this with Reagan and Bush. You liberal appeasers cried “ We are the laughing stock of the World!” And “what will the World think of US”. Again, stop and think how dependent the World, including those liberal elites who run Western Europe, depend on US? That said, I don’t give a flying fuck what they think.

Awe, still cannot tell me, and since I don't have cable you're wrong again. Thanks for playing. Come back when you can tell me exactly what Trump is with holding.

Witnesses for one....
Witness for what exact crime?

I'll let the Senator from the fainting couch answer that one for you...

(But abuse of power, extortion and obstruction come to mind)

Yes, after you lie under oath. The office needs to be cleansed.

What was Clinton being investigated for? Do you even know?

Think Trump will testify under oath? It didn't go well for him in the past when he's testified...

Whitewater, in which they withheld evidence. Till the statute of limitations was up. You really want to go there?

The orange whore does nothing but campaign, and at each stop he speaks about his hatred for at least half of the American people. Clinton said, once, that "half" (not all) of trump supporters were in the basket, and then said that she made a mistake to say it like that. Your contention that every American is doing better under the orange whore's rule is an outright lie. I guess eight years of higher education at nationally ranked universities, ending in two diplomas and one certificate, qualifies me as "uneducated."
All Obama did was campaign. 4 Americans died because of his incompetence. What did he do? Lied about it, then went to Vegas to golf and campaign. Tell me the exact phrase he quoted that he said he hates half of americans. Hillary was saying what she believed when she said the deplorable thing. Oh and AOC has diplomas also. So do a lot of unemployed people in America. So they actually mean nothing.

The orange whore failed to win a majority vote. He also rants about Democrats every damned day and in every campaign speech. I'd say that these things show that he hates at least half of Americans.

If you don't want to be viewed as deplorable, check your behavior in public, including at rallies. Swearing, attacking the press, sometimes physically, wearing obscene shirts, sending people to Congress who just smirk and interrupt, have no regard for established rules and procedures, and generally act like escapees from junior high school detention hall. I grew up in a predominantly republican area, but that was back when republicans had class and manners.
The orange whore doesn't have to win a majority vote, just 270+ electoral votes....which he did, now go pound sand.

Lol, do you support the impeachment? Because you're butthurt that you lost the election. You poor little baby.
2018 went very well, thank you. Democrats now have the House....elections have consequences, you see.
View attachment 293703
Don't know if it's totally true, but if it is. Your party is screwed and we will own the supreme court. Keep up the dog and pony show!
As every Republican House seat is up for re-election too. Perhaps you forgot that part? And a LOT of Republican Senate seats are up too.
Yep, and when the Senate votes down impeachment, and when Americans realize the time and money. Not including not getting anything done that was promised. The voters will remember, also a lot of those seats that will be up were from counties that Trump won. Oh and I hope the Senate stalls the vote since any of the presidential candidates in Congress can't campaign during the hearings. Lol, keep it up!
Maybe Nancy doesn't bring it to the senate Just tell AH You're impeached now go on your way crook
Yeah go ahead and try to pull that one off. Anyway Pelosi aleady said they will vote on it. Thank you for 4 more glorious years of Trump!

View attachment 293703
Yeah go ahead and try to pull that one off. Anyway Pelosi aleady said they will vote on it. Thank you for 4 more glorious years of Trump!
They don't have to send it to the senate

He talks about the media as fake news because they are. Nothing about the citizens. Lol, you really want to say we are obscene?
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

How the media reports on Trump.
80195994_10220856146658743_6010809947682504704_n.jpg

View attachment 293703
If they want it passed they do. If not Trump stays and gets reelected. So the dog and pony show costed us millions and nothing else got done. Go ahead and campaign on that.

If they want it passed they do. If not Trump stays and gets reelected. So the dog and pony show costed us millions and nothing else got done. Go ahead and campaign on that.
When pigs fly , that's when your republican ass kissers will pass on it Better just to impeach him in the house and not put up with senate republicans BS

When pigs fly , that's when your republican ass kissers will pass on it Better just to impeach him in the house and not put up with senate republicans BS
Next year is gonna be a great one!

Yeah, the world is still laughing at the joke that is Trump.
So you didn't watch the video.
I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.

I laugh at World Leaders’ dependence on US. Their laughter is insecurity and arrogance. World Leaders only ‘respect’ US when they can have someone in the White House willing to submit, appease, and capitulate as to how the US should be subject to the World.

The National Buffoon abruptly ended his European Vacation, cancelled a press conference at the last minute, then sulked all the way home on Snowflake One. I think your designation of insecurity and arrogance is misdirected.

World Leaders mocking and smirking a US President who does not do what they want is nothing new. We saw this with Reagan and Bush. You liberal appeasers cried “ We are the laughing stock of the World!” And “what will the World think of US”. Again, stop and think how dependent the World, including those liberal elites who run Western Europe, depend on US? That said, I don’t give a flying fuck what they think.

They weren't laughing at the US. It was personal - they were laughing at Trump. Not everyone enjoys sitting beside him while he spouts 40 minutes of bulllshit, hate and disinformation. Until the laughter, he thought they admired it. It was a naked moment, and I Am the Only One didn't like it.

Next year is gonna be a great one!
Well if you're in the market ,,,hold on to your ass

So you think their problems were brought on by laughing at Trump? Everybody has problems. Trump is still a laughing stock.
No, their problems weren't brought on by their envy of Trumps successes, their problems were brought by their refusal to follow his example.

Trump policies=World's greatest economic growth.

Jealous Lefties policies=High unemployment and economic decline.

No wonder America haters prefer Leftism.

Your reality = Crazy bubble.

What precise evidence did Trump cover up? So now you are guilty until you prove your innocence? Got it, you have nothing. Trump gave you the transcripts of the conversation he had. Lol
KNOW itall What coverup ??? Are you kidding me?? WTF do you call holding back documents and forbidding important witnesses under subpoena from testifying ? An innocent man doesn't hide evidence
What exactly is he with holding? What evidence do you have? Seems like this impeachment is over a phone call. Which Trump has given you the transcripts of the conversation. He has given you all the evidence.

If you turned the channel off Fox, you'd know. Try it for an hour or two.

What do you think he's withholding?

Your question is silly. Only Trump can tell you exactly what he's withholding. It includes the testimonial evidence of 12 witnesses who he blocked from testifying, State Dept documents including Sondland's emails, OMB communications related to the blocking of funds, communications to various Cabinet Depts regarding the blockage, non-privileged communications between Giuliani and involved parties, etc.

But it doesn't matter. There's already enough evidence to establish Trump leveraged US foreign aid for personal political gain - seeking foreign influence in a domestic election - and Republicans are okay with it. They're banana republicans. They don't have much use for democracy anymore.
And one thing for sure he's withholding....all that cool stuff that's on the classified FISA documents he claimed a while ago that he was going to declassify. When will THAT happen?

What "Americans" get the "last laugh"? The orange whore goes overseas and humiliates us Americans daily. Our reputations as Americans are being hammered by this slut.

Your an imbecile. A few people laughed. Who cares. Not one of those countries are important to us. What are you a pussy. They’re laughing at us. Let them, when they need our help the President can tell them to go fuck themselves. France, the biggest pussy’s in the world. Without us they would be speaking German. England has turned into a terrorist shit hole and the strict gun laws aren’t working to well are they. Canada another bunch of pussy’s. The only good thing that comes out of Canada are hockey players. They’re a sinking ship. Why don’t all you Demtards move to these countries. We will pay your airfare You don’t like America, get the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya might wanna invest in some spelling lessons, or at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" if you're gonna try to call someone an imbecile.

Kinda backfires otherwise.

Your you're own wurst enema.

America has been laughing at these alleged European leaders for decades. No one really cares what they think. Only that they pay their fair share, or shoulder the entire burden themselves.
What a ludicrous position, ignoring all reality. The US wanted to be in Europe to maintain dominance and prevent any rivals to its position. The last thing it wanted was Germany nuking up to defend itself from Russia.
Times change.
They won't nuke up anyway. NATO is an alliance whose time has ended.

Forum List

Back