Remember the black mother who got $114,000 for leaving her kids in hot car - Here's the followup

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I remember when this story broke last spring and the white-haters here called me racist for saying she would spend the money on herself.

Woman who received over 100k in donations after leaving baby in hot car during job interview wasted money on designer clothes and studio time for rapper baby daddy. Lost chance to have charges dropped if money was placed in trust for the kids News Forage

shanesha-taylor.jpg

nov 21 2014
She could have had all of the charges against her dropped — but now, prosecutors have taken back their deal.
You may remember Shanesha Taylor.
Taylor received $114,000 in donations after people saw her teary mugshot when she was arrested on March 20th — after leaving her two sons in her hot car for about 45 minutes while she interviewed for a job.
Civil rights activitst Rev. Jarrett Maupin, who led the charge to support Taylor following her arrest — now says he’s done.

He says after helping to broker the “deal of a lifetime” with prosectuors — where there would be no charges if Taylor attended drug and parenting classes and put some of the money given to her into a trust for her children, Taylor has not followed through.

Maupin says he lined up numerous job interviews for Taylor in the hotel, restaurant and retail industries. Interviews he says she never showed up for.
“She didn’t go to the interviews, didn’t return calls, wasn’t interested in the kind of jobs we were able to bring to the table for her.

And that’s not all.
Taylor missed the deadline for putting the $40,000 into a trust fund for her children.
So where is the money?
“The money is gone. It’s been spent. It’s been wasted on designer clothes, Michael Kors. We want to see the bank statements because we see her in designer jeans, and we understand that she paid for studio time for her baby daddy’s rap career. I am flabbergasted by that,” Maupin said.

• Banned
What kind of people gave her $114,000 for being a horrible mother???. Probably idiot white liberals.

Hell - who am i to point fingers.? My taxes pay for the welfare these black mothers get and then they spend all the money on themselves and nothing on their kids.

I remember when this story broke last spring and the white-haters here called me racist for saying she would spend the money on herself.

Woman who received over 100k in donations after leaving baby in hot car during job interview wasted money on designer clothes and studio time for rapper baby daddy. Lost chance to have charges dropped if money was placed in trust for the kids News Forage

shanesha-taylor.jpg

nov 21 2014
She could have had all of the charges against her dropped — but now, prosecutors have taken back their deal.
You may remember Shanesha Taylor.
Taylor received $114,000 in donations after people saw her teary mugshot when she was arrested on March 20th — after leaving her two sons in her hot car for about 45 minutes while she interviewed for a job.
Civil rights activitst Rev. Jarrett Maupin, who led the charge to support Taylor following her arrest — now says he’s done.

He says after helping to broker the “deal of a lifetime” with prosectuors — where there would be no charges if Taylor attended drug and parenting classes and put some of the money given to her into a trust for her children, Taylor has not followed through.

Maupin says he lined up numerous job interviews for Taylor in the hotel, restaurant and retail industries. Interviews he says she never showed up for.
“She didn’t go to the interviews, didn’t return calls, wasn’t interested in the kind of jobs we were able to bring to the table for her.

And that’s not all.
Taylor missed the deadline for putting the $40,000 into a trust fund for her children.
So where is the money?
“The money is gone. It’s been spent. It’s been wasted on designer clothes, Michael Kors. We want to see the bank statements because we see her in designer jeans, and we understand that she paid for studio time for her baby daddy’s rap career. I am flabbergasted by that,” Maupin said.
What can one say? She's a despicable bitch. And you won't understand when others find you despicable for intimating the whole ugly thing happened because she is black.

Most decent mothers would have done the right thing, instead, you tar all women with the same brush.

• Banned
[
What can one say? She's a despicable bitch. And you won't understand when others find you despicable for intimating the whole ugly thing happened because she is black.

Oh yeah - blacks are the same as whites aren't they? That's why america and canada and europe and australia and most white countries are first world and all of black africa is in the stone age. THINK you miserable white-hating wretch.

• Banned
Most decent mothers would have done the right thing, instead, you tar all women with the same brush.

Tar all women?? When did i do that? Anyway the real issue here is not the mothe, but the idiots who gave her all that money for doing a terrible thing. How do justify what they did? THINK

• Banned
Sure like to know the names of the people who sent her money. Hope they are ashamed of themselves. Talk about stupid.

• Banned
Why isn't the media talking about this followup? When the story broke last spring they were telling us about how she's a good mother and deserves a second chance!!! Now that she has screwed up monumentally the press has nothing to say. If she was white this would be headlines.

[

Oh yeah - blacks are the same as whites aren't they? That's why america and canada and europe and australia and most white countries are first world and all of black africa is in the stone age. THINK you miserable white-hating wretch.

I don't all hate whites because of a sub-group who pathologically assume a God or nature decreed supremacy over all other races. And you shouldn't hate all blacks for perceived weaknesses (legitimate or not) in some black cultures.

[

Hey they didn't argue whether it wasn't true. Even a racist can be right for the wrong reason. They just pointed out correctly that the only reason you brought it up is because she is black. That is why you get the reactions you do. If I had started the same thread the responses would be totally different.

[

I don't all hate whites because of a sub-group who pathologically assume a God or nature decreed supremacy over all other races. And you shouldn't hate all blacks for perceived weaknesses (legitimate or not) in some black cultures.
Buttle me some tea.

[

Hey they didn't argue whether it wasn't true. Even a racist can be right for the wrong reason. They just pointed out correctly that the only reason you brought it up is because she is black. That is why you get the reactions you do. If I had started the same thread the responses would be totally different.
No, if she was white. I would still call the people that rewarded her for being a bad mother, idiots.

I'm sure the Libs here will be pissed that this story has seen the light of day...
Waiting for our Liberal friends to call us racist ...again.

But lets face it did we really expect this lady who left her kids in the car in the first place to
do what she was supposed to...

I hope they throw her fat ass in prison for a few years.

Some? All black cultures are a mess of crime and poverty. Name a single first world country built by blacks.

Well it sounds like the dipshit woman will have her day in court finally. Hope her donors are feeling quite stupid.

Got that right. How can people be so stupid as to give a woman money for endangering her own kids.!!!

[

No, if she was white. I would still call the people that rewarded her for being a bad mother, idiots.
Perhaps so. The point is you would never have started it if they were white. Hence why you get the reactions you do.

[

Perhaps so. The point is you would never have started it if they were white. Hence why you get the reactions you do.
Like I said if she was white I would feel the same. I don't bring race into everything, like a liberal does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back