Remember The 2010&2011 State Of Union Address?Obama:Worst Is Over,Better Days Coming?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eek:

This is something to ponder over! What is Obama going to say 7 months from now when we still have over 9% Unemployment & A Stagnant Economy?. We were already laughing at the last two State Of The Union Addresse's when Obama tried to convince us that "The Worst Was Over", "We Have Turned A Corner","Glimmers Of Hope","Millions Of New Jobs Created&Saved", etc,,,etc,,. Oh Really? Dear Republicans and Conservatives (the 60% of 2012 Voters) I ask all you something,,,WHAT WILL OBAMA SAY IN HIS 2012 State Of The Union Address? Any Predictons?:eusa_whistle:

Two words: Bush's Fault

I believe that using Bush as a scapegoat has come to an end. It will backfire on Obama if he continues to shield himself of any blame in the face of sweeping legislation victories, each we were told absolutely vital.

Two words: Bush's Fault

I believe that using Bush as a scapegoat has come to an end. It will backfire on Obama if he continues to shield himself of any blame in the face of sweeping legislation victories, each we were told absolutely vital.

You have no idea what Libs are capable of. You think Obama wants to run on his historic records of debt, deficits, poverty and unemployment?

• Banned
Lets face it, it's been 30 months, things are getting worse, Bambi has no way to create 5 Million jobs in a year to give him any chance of being re-elected. He may as well just hand it to Romney now!!! then he can go on vacation in Hawaii & Martha's Vinyard all the time (which is his priority as President! go on VACATION as often as possible so to avoid answering hard questions from the press)

obama_2012_rejected_slogans_tshirt-p2358233922331437984q5h_328.jpg

• Banned
I wonder if Bambi will say "In 2009, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month (Bush's Fault) The DOW tanked to 7000( Bush's Fault) Gas was an unexceptable 1.88 cents a gallon (Bush's fault) and the average American Home was worth $200,000. OK, SO LETS COMPARE THOSE RESULTS TO 2011 !!

• Banned
I already see it, live a vision of 2012, it's going to be the worst year of Obama's life, he will have no way of explaining all of his 100 or so screw ups of the past three years. He will have nothing to campaign on,and what if IRAN starts tossing bombs over to Israel? will this be blamed on Sarah Palin shooting a reindeer?

I already see it, live a vision of 2012, it's going to be the worst year of Obama's life, he will have no way of explaining all of his 100 or so screw ups of the past three years. He will have nothing to campaign on,and what if IRAN starts tossing bombs over to Israel? will this be blamed on Sarah Palin shooting a reindeer?

Bush will be blamed for not having taken Iran out earlier.

by the time the economy returns to a normal level of 4% Unemployment with 5% GDP, the Average Working American will be 75 years old! I CANT WAIT !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back