Remember that you heard it here first

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
By this time next year Rick Santorum will be employed, in some capacity, by Fox News.

In the mean time I will consider wager proposals from anyone who thinks I'm wrong.

I doubt it. No PRODUCTIVE INDUSTRY wanted anything to do with him after he lost his Senate seat.

By this time next year Rick Santorum will be employed, in some capacity, by Fox News.

In the mean time I will consider wager proposals from anyone who thinks I'm wrong.

That's actually a very likely outcome. He could take Judge's time slot. :lol:

I would not bet against you.

I've been thinking for a while now that's the whole reason for his entering the race in the first place. Mike Huckabee 2012 Edition. I remember him constantly showing up and sniffing around Fox News and other networks over the past five or so years and yeah.

I doubt it. No PRODUCTIVE INDUSTRY wanted anything to do with him after he lost his Senate seat.
Where've YOU been?????

323.png

"NewsCorp head Rupert Murdoch praised former employee and GOP presidential nominee Rick Santorum via Twitter, just before the Iowa caucuses on Tuesday evening.

“Can’t resist this tweet, but all Iowans think about Rick Santorum,” Murdoch wrote in a tweet on Monday evening. “Only candidate with genuine big vision for country.”

Murdoch, tweeting from his iPad, also voiced his support for Santorum on Sunday.

“Good to see Santorum surging in Iowa,” Murdoch tweeted."

Forum List

Back