Remember that girl who won the lottery and was still collecting food stamps

Now we know why she still needed food stamps. Like many food stamp recipients their real money goes to buy drugs.

I wish I had won the lottery instead, I would have made better use of the money. Instead of going to drugs a nice chunk would have went to strippers and liquor stores.

Now we know why she still needed food stamps. Like many food stamp recipients their real money goes to buy drugs.

I wish I had won the lottery instead, I would have made better use of the money. Instead of going to drugs a nice chunk would have went to strippers and liquor stores.

Would it not occur to you to invest some of it?

Most lottery winners who were poor are just as poor within five years of winning. They spend it on strippers, liquor stores, drugs and some of them gamble it away.

Most lottery winners who were poor are just as poor within five years of winning. They spend it on strippers, liquor stores, drugs and some of them gamble it away.

I was just kidding, sort of. I would definently have my fun but I would hire a financial advisor to figure out what to invest in.

I was just kidding, sort of. I would definently have my fun but I would hire a financial advisor to figure out what to invest in.

I kinda thought you would. You are too smart to do otherwise.

I kinda thought you would. You are too smart to do otherwise.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back