Remember that girl who won the lottery and was still collecting food stamps

Now that's funny! Here she got redistribution of wealth and used it to kill herself!

how very sad.

its sure highlights that money is not the key to happiness huh

Money might not be the key to happiness but drugs are the key to feeling good and it's all about the feeling good.

It isn't sad, it's another of the many happy endings as drug users off themselves and save the world the trouble of dealing with them. She has two children who won't be raised by a drug user.

Money might not be the key to happiness but drugs are the key to feeling good and it's all about the feeling good.

It isn't sad, it's another of the many happy endings as drug users off themselves and save the world the trouble of dealing with them. She has two children who won't be raised by a drug user.
They'll be raised by CPS which is probably worse.

The kids are alive. Many drug users take others with them.

The children are lucky she's dead and they aren't. Maybe knowing Mom killed herself with an overdose will persuade them not to be users themselves.

The kids are alive. Many drug users take others with them.

The children are lucky she's dead and they aren't. Maybe knowing Mom killed herself with an overdose will persuade them not to be users themselves.

Not so much, it doesn't work that way. My moms friends ex husband died of a heroin overdose 30 years ago, and 3 weeks ago her oldest son followed his fathers foot steps, died the exact same way.

"In March, a local news station confronted Clayton on camera about why she was still using food stamps to pay for her meals after winning a $1 million lottery prize. She defended the practice, saying, “I feel that it’s OK because I mean, I have no income and I have bills to pay, I have two houses.”

The state of Michigan said Clayton received about $5,500 in food aid and medical benefits after winning a pre-tax lottery windfall of $735,000 last year, according to the Detroit News."

Michigan Lottery Winner Amanda Clayton Who Continued to Collect Food Stamps Dies of Possible Overdose | Video | TheBlaze.com

Now we know why she still needed food stamps. Like many food stamp recipients their real money goes to buy drugs.

Forum List

Back