Remember That "Bombing" Israel Dealt Syria?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
It seemed there was nuclear reactor, many went, "No way!" Keep in mind that Syria is the Iranian's puppet:

Syria site hit by Israel resembled atom plant: IAEA - Yahoo! News

Syria site hit by Israel resembled atom plant: IAEA

By Mark Heinrich
1 hr 12 mins ago
VIENNA (Reuters) – A Syrian complex bombed by Israel bore multiple features resembling those of a nuclear reactor and U.N. inspectors found "significant" traces of uranium at the site, a watchdog report said on Wednesday.
But the International Atomic Energy Agency report said the findings from an inspectors trip to the site in June were not enough to conclude a covert reactor was there. It said further investigation and greater Syrian transparency were needed.
Obtained by Reuters, the nuclear safeguards report said Syria would be asked to show to inspectors debris and equipment whisked away from the site at Al-Kibar in the country's eastern desert after the September 2007 Israeli air raid.
The United States gave intelligence to the IAEA last April that Washington said indicated the site was a reactor that was close to being built with North Korean assistance and designed to produce plutonium for atomic bombs.
Syria, an ally of Iran whose disputed uranium enrichment program has been under IAEA investigation for years, says the site destroyed was a conventional military building and the uranium traces must have come from munitions used to bomb it.
Damascus has dismissed as fabricated the satellite imagery, ground pictures of the site taken before Israel's attack and other intelligence underpinning the investigation....

If Israel bombs Iran and sets the Iranian bomb making program back ten years, then that is ten years we have less to worry about.

If Israel bombs Iran and sets the Iranian bomb making program back ten years, then that is ten years we have less to worry about.

I very much doubt Iran's nuclear program is something we will worry about if Israel bombs Iran. DOW 1000, $500/barrel oil and World War 3 would be more of a more important matter I think. Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad have each threatened to "sympathize" with Iran if it is bombed. Israel would face a war on multiple fronts and could not go it alone. It would need international help. What irony it would be for German troops on Israeli soil defending Jewish soldiers.

I very much doubt Iran's nuclear program is something we will worry about if Israel bombs Iran. DOW 1000, $500/barrel oil and World War 3 would be more of a more important matter I think. Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad have each threatened to "sympathize" with Iran if it is bombed. Israel would face a war on multiple fronts and could not go it alone. It would need international help. What irony it would be for German troops on Israeli soil defending Jewish soldiers.

and the change would be?

Forum List

Back