Remember that billboard in Hollywood...

So the left is going around defacing property with swasticas and we are the nazis?

Anyone else think its kinda ironic that they are using the swastica as a sign of hate against Bush because they think he is hitler?

Total reactionary violence against a billboard. That should speak volumes. :fifty:

CivilLiberty said:
Dang - I missed seeing the swastika on that billboard when I passed by it (It's about a block from my house)...Wonder what they'll do next...

A

2nd time I've seen the reference. C'mon, one of the things I noticed in LA, is that people do not walk and look at their neighborhood. Throw on those Doc Marten's and WALK, dammit!

CivilLiberty said:
Dang - I missed seeing the swastika on that billboard when I passed by it (It's about a block from my house)...Wonder what they'll do next...

They are already putting swastikas on public places. how long will it be before they start rounding and killing people who disagree with them?

CivilLiberty said:

A

Maybe a better question is, "what will YOU do next"?

We all know you did it lib. Fess up...

What kind of dumb**** would climb that high up on a billboard just to do this? They have resorted to high school tactics. :baby:

Bullypulpit said:
Seeing the truth about Dubbyuh so plainly revealed hurts, don't it.

So now Bully the 'law abider' is standing up for vandalism. You really to have PEST...Seek Help Bully! :teeth:

Bullypulpit said:
Hey, if the shoe fits, buy the other one. Dubbyuh is a dictator wannabe as well as a fascist.

newsflash bullyshit...the NAZI's were the ones to paint swastika's on everything, not the people who stood against Hitler.

If Bush IS like Hitler, wouldn't he be putting the things up himself? I mean, the Jews didn't paint them on photos and such back in WWII.

Seems to me that the liberals are more like NAZI's. Wanting everyone to be like them, think like them, and erradicate everyone that is NOT like them.

Bullypulpit said:
Hey, if the shoe fits, buy the other one. Dubbyuh is a dictator wannabe as well as a fascist.

fakes left, shoots right.... why do you insist on always throwing a non issue into threads? every chance you get you just like to bash bush, keep calm, take two deep breaths and follow the bouncing ball called topic...

Yurt said:
fakes left, shoots right.... why do you insist on always throwing a non issue into threads? every chance you get you just like to bash bush, keep calm, take two deep breaths and follow the bouncing ball called topic...

I warned him in #12 above. Must get help Bully, PEST could be a big deal!

Aw, don't bash Bully too much...he's just doing exactly what the liberal machine has told him too. If threatened or upset, (as a liberal would be at the sight of a billboard loudly reminding them that Bush won the election and will be president for another 4 years) just start screaming that Bush is a Nazi until you feel better.

They can paint all of the swastikas they want...and continue to miss the irony of their actions. It won't change the fact that George W. Bush is the President of the United States of America. :thewave:

Forum List

Back