Remember Sherilyn Fenn?

I can't find a picture of her fat -- including screen shots from Bigfoot.

timthumb.php

So it looks like you're fulla shit, PJ.

Yeah, need to see the pix before making the call. If I recall, she looked pretty anorexic when she was young.

And who says 50 is old?!

Sheesh...kids!

Yeah, need to see the pix before making the call. If I recall, she looked pretty anorexic when she was young.

And who says 50 is old?!

Sheesh...kids!

I say.

Its old.

Its not ancient.

but it sure aint young.

As far as Fynn...Two Moon Junction...nuff said

Cannot find a single "fat" picture of her. And what's wrong with Curves on a Woman!

If you like em skinny you're missing the fun and fine side of females. IMHO.

I loved "Twin Peaks",,the TV show, it was weirdly entertaining and also had great original music (I have the TV shows soundtrack, definitely funky).
The movie on the other hand,,kinda sucked.
A few years back, Sherilyn Fenn was on NCIS, she of course looked older and her bod had transformed to that of a more mature woman, but she still looked good to me. But then I really like women with some meat on those bones.
So in regards to the OP,,,,,sooooo what? :eusa_hand:

Well, she's pushing 50 and fat.
I came across this film "Bigfoot" on Syfy ...OMG.

Are you saying she played the lead role in "Bigfoot"?

I also noticed in the picture that Barry Williams from "Brady Bunch" fame and Danny Bonaduce from "Partridge Family" and "World's Dumbest" fame are in this movie too.

This movie is obviously Academy Award material with that "heavy-hitting" lineup (no pun intended). :lol:

I remember Fenn from a movie called "Meridian". She wasn't afraid to get "nekked" back then. Now WE are the ones who are afraid of her getting nekked. :lol:

OMG she dared to turn 50??

Quick, someone euthanize her! Obviously her life no longer has meaning!

Forum List

Back