Remember... Obama will "stand with the Muslims"...

It takes one twisted fuck to use examples of the bigotry of extremist Muslims against the very homos he himself hates to justify his hatred of all Muslims.

Look, you're one stupid fuck. You excuse ANY evil in you bigoted hatred of Christians and the West. You're so invested in your own hatred and bigotry that you embrace those who do a thousand times worse to homosexuals, simply because they also hate Christians.

You choose your hatred and bigotry above all rational thought.

You really are dense. Seriously.

I have no hatred of Christians. Only bigots and racists and little nazis and commies.

Just because you fall into the category of bigots and racists and nazis and commies, it does not follow I hate Christians or Americans.

Don't try to lump yourself in with good people, asshole.

There are plenty of Christians and Americans who are not bigots or racists or nazis or commies.

I have no hatred of them.

So figure it out, my little racist bigots. Figure it out.

I hate YOU!

You could not be more wrong about me. I have no problem ripping the flag off a pretender and defiler, and I will and do.

Unless the defiler and pretender is an ally in your hatred of Christians, then no crime is too big to be covered and excused.

I guess you missed my ass kicking of the Proud_Nazi fuck who visited here a few days ago.

You're irony deficient.

I hate Nazis above all others, dipshit.

The level of hypocrisy is obscene. You hate all Nazis because they are Nazis, but we should not hate Muslims because they are Muslims - because, um, well, um...

Nazism is evil, stupid fuck - rational people should recognize it as evil. NOW HERE IS A CLUE, shit fer brains, Islam is evil - for all the same reasons - EXACTLY the same reasons, that Nazism is evil.

You say you hate one evil, yet you embrace another evil. A homosexual embracing Islam is no different than a Jew embracing Nazism - ya gotta call them a stupid fuck - because they are.

Racists and bigots are a close second. That they dare call themselves Christians never fails to raise my ire.

You are the biggest bigot on the board. Your hatred of Christians drives you to embrace those who would murder you without a second thought.

mal is not a Christian. He's an asshole racist bigot fuck, and Un-American as it gets.

This isn't about mal, this is about Islam, which is an evil that is spreading at an alarming rate.

The Christian nation of Uganda is also trying to make homosexuality punishable by death.

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This bill was inspired by the work of gay-bashing American evangelicals in Uganda.

Oh my Allah, that's terrible...

{Parliament adjourned in May 2011 without voting on the bill; Bahati stated that he intended to re-introduce the bill in the new parliament.[23][24] In August 2011, the cabinet discussed the bill, deciding unanimously that current laws making homosexuality illegal were sufficient.[25}

Oh, so you're just bullshitting to cover for your Muslim buddies - who treat homosexuals with the dignity they deserve.

gay_hanging_iran.jpg

Of course they are Covering for their Homo-Killing Muslim Friends...

Why is the Question... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Mal, bunky! get control of yourself. Islam was designed to bring together the waring Arab tribes; Mohammed went as far as he had to do to give self-respect to his people. But he went too far with the idea of killing unbelievers. Today, the religion is archaic, and the mentally ill take to it, just as Christian extremists disrespect other religions (regardless of what they say), and fight to deny the wishes of other religions, or the non-religious. The problem is "The Crazies" in all societies.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The bullshit people try to peddle...

"Ghengis Khan was just trying to bring together the waring tribes of Mongolia...."

No sparky, Muhammad was a megalomaniacal warlord who brutally murdered, raped, and plundered all in his way in his mad lust for power. Muhammad was one of the most evil men in human history who instilled the notion that his followers could literally do any act, rape, murder, theft, and be sanctified by their god, Allah, provided it was in furtherance of his empire. Islam is a brutal and savage creed that spreads ignorance and misery wherever it infects.

Forum List

Back