Remember now

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
It is unpatriotic to criticize a war president and weaken our image abroad.
You are either with our president or for the terrorists.

Where have I heard that before?

Ahh but he is a war president.

Pretty sad to think that, huh? I didn't know there were that many ignorant people in America for him to collect enough votes to become President. He'll be out of office before we're out of war.

Ahh but he is a war president.

Pretty sad to think that, huh? I didn't know there were that many ignorant people in America for him to collect enough votes to become President. He'll be out of office before we're out of war.

Ohh yes the war will at least outlast Obama.

A wonderful thing Bush did.

Just a little 6 month jaunt and be welcomed as liberators and oil for the taking.

Darned good thing Bush was not into nation building as well else we would have spend hundreds of billions over there.

Last edited:

Those were dark times for America.

Hey, looky here!

Obama Quietly Backs Patriot Act Provisions | CommonDreams.org

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Not quite the same but Obama sucks too.

He could suck the dots off a dalmation!

I wonder why the counterterrorism EXPERT Erroll Southers is not Already in place at the Transportation Security Administration. He was approved by two bi-partisan committees, yet his nomination is being blocked by Jim DeMint.
Why?
Did DeMint get orders to delay putting this expert into the field until after his bosses could take a pot-shot at U.S. citizens???? Has DeMint been to Yemen recently? Has he gotten any emails from Nigeria?

This appears to be prima facia treason. An extensive investigation into this apparent collaborator is VITAL for national security purposes.

Last edited:

Uh republicans.

The truly sad thing is that there USED to be a lot of standards and beliefs that the right USED to support and preach about. It's amazing how many of their once strongly held beliefs have all but disappeared from their minds as they apply a different standards to obama than they did W.

But then what else did you expect from the blame America first crowd? LOL

Well since I have not supported the war in Iraq since we captured Saddam, I guess I have been with the terrorists since then. /shrug

Oh and by the way, I never said that if you didn't agree with the war then you were for the terrorists. But, who gives a shit anyway?

We'll all be dead and buried before the U.S. pulls out.

Immie

Nowhere.

What you did hear, Shitizen, was that it is can be somewhat unpatriotic to unfairly criticize the President on tough decisions he has to make in time of war ABOUT fighting such wars.

Your would-be analogy falls apart, however, when the President is not even attempting to fight a war against the terrorists. Fuck We cannot even CALL them "terrorists" since THIS President has lectured us about how politically incorrect such labels are!

It is the President himself who is weakening our image, and he's too fucking stupid to even see it -- or he just doesn't give a damn.

Face facts. Despite your eagerness to go down on him, President Carter -- errr -- I mean President Obama is unequivocally the WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

Well since I have not supported the war in Iraq since we captured Saddam, I guess I have been with the terrorists since then. /shrug

Oh and by the way, I never said that if you didn't agree with the war then you were for the terrorists. But, who gives a shit anyway?

We'll all be dead and buried before the U.S. pulls out.

Immie

Unfortunantly it seems that Sen. DeMint may be working hand-in-hand with the terrorists to make that dire prediction a reality.

Forum List

Back