Remember John P. O’Neill on 9-11, ‘The Man Who Knew’

God's honest truth, the only way 9/11 happened was if people in the CIA and FBI were working with "bin Laden" whoever the fuck he was. It sucks to say that out loud, but nothing else makes sense.

Look at the "after": we were on a glide path ot paying down debt and now we're mired in debt; WE'RE STILL IN FUCKING AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; we have a "refugee crisis" that's repopulating Europe into a third world San Francisco shit hole and we have a US Surveillance state that would have given Orwell nightmares.

God's honest truth, the only way 9/11 happened was if people in the CIA and FBI were working with "bin Laden" whoever the fuck he was. It sucks to say that out loud, but nothing else makes sense.

Look at the "after": we were on a glide path ot paying down debt and now we're mired in debt; WE'RE STILL IN FUCKING AFGHANISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!; we have a "refugee crisis" that's repopulating Europe into a third world San Francisco shit hole and we have a US Surveillance state that would have given Orwell nightmares.
Crusader, do you remember "Wag the Dog"? Bill Clinton tried, and failed, but tried to take out this threat. He got hamstrung by a rabid weasel named Tom DeLay and his sidekick Dick Armey, aided by a blitzkreig of publicity. THEY minimized the Bin Laden threat into a joke in an effort to strengthen their party. And had the temerity to make a big deal out of Bubba's philandering even as everyone knew the married Newt was banging Callista regularly. DeLay even conducted guided tours to a cloakroom where Republican members could listen to inadmissable tapes of accusations against Clinton. I have always held the view that 911 is a result of this cabal ignoring people like O'Neill because it would be a distraction from the assault on Clinton and by extension the Democratic Party. Also, Clinton passed on his suspicion of OBL to Bush. (No, Bush was NOT involved in 911)

Crusader, do you remember "Wag the Dog"? Bill Clinton tried, and failed, but tried to take out this threat. He got hamstrung by a rabid weasel named Tom DeLay and his sidekick Dick Armey, aided by a blitzkreig of publicity. THEY minimized the Bin Laden threat into a joke in an effort to strengthen their party. And had the temerity to make a big deal out of Bubba's philandering even as everyone knew the married Newt was banging Callista regularly. DeLay even conducted guided tours to a cloakroom where Republican members could listen to inadmissable tapes of accusations against Clinton. I have always held the view that 911 is a result of this cabal ignoring people like O'Neill because it would be a distraction from the assault on Clinton and by extension the Democratic Party. Also, Clinton passed on his suspicion of OBL to Bush. (No, Bush was NOT involved in 911)
Yeah it’s ALL the Rs fault. LOL

Do you remember Bubba could have taken out bin laden, but refused?

Nope! And YES! it's ALL R's fault!

I surely do remember that FBI agent O'Neil.

He knew something was up but he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He ended up leaving the FBI and taking the job as head of security for the Towers. He died in the South Tower on 9-11.

It`s not like Gomer wasn`t warned in his daily briefing on August 6, 2001.
CNN.com - White House releases bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Just as bad today or worse. Very proud of announcing they knew such and such terrorist that they never bothered to do anything about.

Gipper, I remember that Bubba tried to take out Bin Laden but missed him by a few hours. And I remember the joke Tom DeLay and Dick Armey made of the attempt and how they hamstrung Bubba with their "Wag the Dog" mantras. To sort of paraphrase...Bubba could'a shot Bin Laden on 5th Avenue and the Republican party en masse would have condemned him for the mess on the sidewalk. The "Wag the Dog" put an end to the hunt for OBL. Who cared about him when Whitewater turned into Paula Jones that turned into Monica Lewinsky. I have ALWAYS believed OBL was emboldened by the Republican-led look-the-other-way movement took priority over sanctioning the SOB. And I still laugh at Newt's condemnation of Clinton while everybody knew he was banging Callista regularly and calling it "patriotic" because it relieved the stress of his office as Speaker. So, IMHO, there is a straight line from Tom Delay and the party he led to OBL and our fallen towers.

I surely do remember that FBI agent O'Neil.

He knew something was up but he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He ended up leaving the FBI and taking the job as head of security for the Towers. He died in the South Tower on 9-11.

It`s not like Gomer wasn`t warned in his daily briefing on August 6, 2001.
CNN.com - White House releases bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Too funny!

Most idiots don't even know that OSAM was a former CIA agent.

THey can't believe there are 28 pages missing........

No plane parts were ever found esp. around flight 93 , but yet they can find the parts to any other fkn plane crash even in the freaking ocean.

The biggest one how in the hell does some 3rd world cave living fk set up a three plane attack with barely any technology over there.

PPL need to wake the hell up.

Gipper, I remember that Bubba tried to take out Bin Laden but missed him by a few hours. And I remember the joke Tom DeLay and Dick Armey made of the attempt and how they hamstrung Bubba with their "Wag the Dog" mantras. To sort of paraphrase...Bubba could'a shot Bin Laden on 5th Avenue and the Republican party en masse would have condemned him for the mess on the sidewalk. The "Wag the Dog" put an end to the hunt for OBL. Who cared about him when Whitewater turned into Paula Jones that turned into Monica Lewinsky. I have ALWAYS believed OBL was emboldened by the Republican-led look-the-other-way movement took priority over sanctioning the SOB. And I still laugh at Newt's condemnation of Clinton while everybody knew he was banging Callista regularly and calling it "patriotic" because it relieved the stress of his office as Speaker. So, IMHO, there is a straight line from Tom Delay and the party he led to OBL and our fallen towers.
I remember this.
Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden

I remember this.
Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden
Bill Clinton did not have enough evidence at the time to indict Bin Laden and the idea that Clinton was offered Bin Laden on a silver platter is nothing more than the word (not evidence) of a Sudanese general. When an indictment was issued in 1998 Clinton did order a cruise missile attack and he was criticized for it by the Republicans. Republicans were more interested in Clinton`s BJ than they were about terrorism. In fact, 6 months after 9-11 the republican president said he didn`t care if he found Bin Laden or not.
IN HIS OWN WORDS

Forum List

Back