Remember John Edwards?

Edwards didn't commit a crime... the entire thing was absurd.

Does not change the fact that he is a despicable POS, that assertion is undeniable.

A North Carolina jury found former presidential hopeful John Edwards not guilty of one out of six counts in his federal corruption trial Thursday. The judge in the case declared a mistrial after the jury failed to return a verdict on the remaining five charges.

Wonder if they'll retry the other counts? I'm seeing conflicting reports on that. Either way, the man is lower than scum. Maybe now he'll retreat into oblivion where he belongs.

Not Guilty Holy shit.:eusa_whistle:

Why are you so surprised?

What crime did he commit?

When will you face up to the fact that that was a political witch hunt from the start?

I predict that Edwards will lay low for a while, work on himself and reemerge in a couple of years, perhaps even in time for 2016. If he plays his cards right, and I believe he will, he will be accepted by the Dems again, and eventually by the Rethugs.

RepubliCON$ have forgiven their fellows for much worse. We can sure stand to borrow a page or two from their book.

When will you face up to the fact that that was a political witch hunt from the start?

I predict that Edwards will lay low for a while, work on himself and reemerge in a couple of years, perhaps even in time for 2016. If he plays his cards right, and I believe he will, he will be accepted by the Dems again, and eventually by the Rethugs.

RepubliCON$ have forgiven their fellows for much worse. We can sure stand to borrow a page or two from their book.

uhhh

yall looked the other way on adultery, treason, KKK leadership and murder.

You have nothing to learn.

What crime did he commit folks?

Don't worry...I'll wait.

used campaign funds improperly.

That's embezzlement Two me, but he got off, so I, as well as the people that arrested him were wrong.

so I guess when someone gives you money to campaign with, you can actually do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Why am I not surprised... a scumbag liar accepted by Dems like you :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

honestly marc, I would never accept john edwards....what he did to his lifelong...ill and dying wife, the mother of his 5 or 6 children....will never go away or be forgotten....

Forum List

Back