Remember, it was Bush and the GOP who tricked this country into invading Iraq. PERIOD!

Remember, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Bush Sr. chased them back into Iraq. And rightfully so. We had treaties with Kuwait.

But he stopped at the border.

And you know, that being a former WWII officer and a hero, he didn't just walk away from Iraq. He left sanctions in place, a watchful military and satellites overhead to monitor Iraqi actions. PERIOD!

What the GOP did to the economy was bad enough, but the shambles they left the military and the Middle East were criminal. I have always felt Obama's big mistake was that he didn't bring Bush and Cheney and other members of that wicked cabal up on charges.

Obama was handed a wrecked economy and a Middle East debacle and from what I've seen, he actually did turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

Instead of attacking Obama, certain members of the GOP should be happy he didn't bring them up on charges. Maybe if he had, they wouldn't be acting the fools they are today.
Hillary insisted AQ was in Iraq and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was POTUS......

the fact USMB's resident lying troll WRONGwinger posted a funny,is all the evidence in the world YOU are telling the truth.:2up:

The deep state tricked Bush into going to war in Iraq....they are doing it again...

You are MOSTLY correct. The deep state was behind going to Iraq and starting the war yes, but Bush being the loyal puppet he is to them,was more than willing to bow down to them and do their bidding and sadly,yes the deep state is doing it again now in Syria.I love trumps domestic policys but i hate it that he has not stood up to them and the war machine. His foreing policys SUCK.He wont do it cause he knows if he does stand up to him he wont stay alive.

Remember, when Iraq invaded Kuwait, Bush Sr. chased them back into Iraq. And rightfully so. We had treaties with Kuwait.

And you know, that being a former WWII officer and a hero, he didn't just walk away from Iraq. He left sanctions in place, a watchful military and satellites overhead to monitor Iraqi actions. PERIOD!

What the GOP did to the economy was bad enough, but the shambles they left the military and the Middle East were criminal. I have always felt Obama's big mistake was that he didn't bring Bush and Cheney and other members of that wicked cabal up on charges.

Obama was handed a wrecked economy and a Middle East debacle and from what I've seen, he actually did turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

Instead of attacking Obama, certain members of the GOP should be happy he didn't bring them up on charges. Maybe if he had, they wouldn't be acting the fools they are today.
Hillary insisted AQ was in Iraq and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was POTUS......

the fact USMB's resident lying troll WRONGwinger posted a funny,is all the evidence in the world YOU are telling the truth.:2up:
What he fails to realize is that as a comedian I take his smiley faces as a compliment.

What he fails to realize is that as a comedian I take his smiley faces as a compliment.

Well he is the biggest retarded moron to ever grace these boards so yeah,he indeed IS a comedian for sure ESPECIALY since he is so butthurt i proved him wrong about the rams coming back to LA he is so pissed about being wrong,he tries to convince himself they are still in st louis.
this is him having to deal with being wrong.:D:laughing0301::CryingCow:

About time you are honest with an OP, yup Bush Jr and company tricked America and the UN ...but he didn't lie knownly ...

About time you are honest with an OP, yup Bush Jr and company tricked America and the UN ...but he didn't lie knownly ...

you were correct on everything til the last 5 words.it is refreshing for him getting the truth for once.lol

And now, instead of coming up with ideas, besides the bad ideas they usually come up with, they want to blame Obama who hasn't been president in over a year.

Of course, Bush hasn't been president for over 8 years, but don't let that give you pause.

Forum List

Back