Remember how Sane and Moderate Amy was portrayed

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
earlier this week...yeah she's not crazy like the rest noooooooo

Senator Klobuchar’s Plan to Tackle the Climate Crisis
Confronting the Climate Crisis with Urgency

We can’t wait. That’s why Senator Klobuchar is committed to taking immediate action — without Congress — to transform our energy sector, unlock scientific breakthroughs, hold the fossil fuel industry accountable, and support workers and communities that are on the front lines of the climate crisis. She will:
Klobuchar Vows to Resettle 500 Percent More Refugees, None in Her Neighborhood
Amy Klobuchar Vows to Resettle 500 Percent More Refugees, None in Her Neighborhood

We can’t wait. That’s why Senator Klobuchar is committed to taking immediate action — without Congress — to transform our energy sector, unlock scientific breakthroughs, hold the fossil fuel industry accountable, and support workers and communities that are on the front lines of the climate crisis. She will:
Amy Klobuchar Vows to Resettle 500 Percent More Refugees, None in Her Neighborhood
I’m just curious to see what the “Crooked Amy” narrative is going to be. If she gets to the top of the ticket I’m sure we will see

It's a good thing the world is waking up to Globlalists .... people like that two faced Klobuchar!

Just another left wing, progressive mouthpiece!

It will never be too soon to see her waving good bye.

Good. I like those policies :D

The lefty liberal Democrats love to promise giving everyone free medical, free college, and to millions of more illegals, free everything.

But never say how they are going to pay for all this free stuff?? .. :cool:

Yes lets crash the economy ,,,that ll save us....we must phone and pen it cause its too important......sounds like begging for a peachmint

I was about to post something really scathing but... For some unknown reason you seen likeable; just tragically misinformed... So I didnt...

The lefty liberal Democrats love to promise giving everyone free medical, free college, and to millions of more illegals, free everything.

But never say how they are going to pay for all this free stuff?? .. :cool:

But never say how they are going to pay for all this free stuff. ..

They're gong to take all the money from the billionaires to pay for it.

Paying for it the second year is going to be a problem.

I’m just curious to see what the “Crooked Amy” narrative is going to be. If she gets to the top of the ticket I’m sure we will see
We never will. Itll be a brokered convention. The DNC will decide who Democrats vote for....

Yes lets crash the economy ,,,that ll save us....we must phone and pen it cause its too important......sounds like begging for a peachmint

Your man Trump is already crashing it with an unsustainable deficit.

Your man Trump is already crashing it with an unsustainable deficit.
Deficit was alrdy unsustainable when he got there......and Miss Nancy has done nothing.,...…..not really as issue you can run on...oh well ...next

Forum List

Back