Remember how positive liberals were that Walker would be recalled?...

That's exactly how sure they are Obama will win reelection... :lol:

Actually, no, I don't.

Most people saw that the WI recall was a bad idea, and they shouldn't have gone through with it, but the ALF-CIO insisted on doing so anyway.

Doesnt' take away from the fact that nearly every poll that has come out in the past week shows an Obama advantage.

OH my God stating it was a bad idea after the fact is totally all fucking bull shit. up to the day of the recall it was thought Walker would lose. Don't lie with all those threads in the archives in this forum.

The polls up to the vote showed Walker leading... not that anyone cared.

I'm sure that you can find thread by people who are really far to the left who thought he was going to lose, but most people knew it wasn't going to work, because his opponent was weak and teh first batch of recall votes all failed.

Actually, no, I don't.

Most people saw that the WI recall was a bad idea, and they shouldn't have gone through with it, but the ALF-CIO insisted on doing so anyway.

Doesnt' take away from the fact that nearly every poll that has come out in the past week shows an Obama advantage.

OH my God stating it was a bad idea after the fact is totally all fucking bull shit. up to the day of the recall it was thought Walker would lose. Don't lie with all those threads in the archives in this forum.

The polls up to the vote showed Walker leading... not that anyone cared.

I'm sure that you can find thread by people who are really far to the left who thought he was going to lose, but most people knew it wasn't going to work, because his opponent was weak and teh first batch of recall votes all failed.
that so much fucking bull shit I don't really know where to begin.

The liberals saw that the polls said Walker woudn't be recalled, thus we predicted Walker wouldn't be recalled. We hoped the vote woud be better, but we didn't expect it. We were happy to get the win by recalling the state senators.

And, amazingly, the results of the election matched the poll predictions spot on. Was that your point, that polls tend to be very accurate, and that those who trust the polls do better than those who trust their gut?

What a lying piece of shit.....all Libs thought Walker was dead in the water.

[
that so much fucking bull shit I don't really know where to begin.

Of course you don't.

Your ability to form reasoned arguments has always been limited.

You're a fucking hack that claims he supports obama because of Romney's religion and said I don't have the ability to reason.you're full of shit. I have more ability to reason and think in my little finger then you will ever have access to.

I joined up here during the Walker recall. It was priceless how much the libs we sure he was gone. I am still waiting for Walker to be indicted for some reason.

The liberals saw that the polls said Walker woudn't be recalled, thus we predicted Walker wouldn't be recalled. We hoped the vote woud be better, but we didn't expect it. We were happy to get the win by recalling the state senators.

And, amazingly, the results of the election matched the poll predictions spot on. Was that your point, that polls tend to be very accurate, and that those who trust the polls do better than those who trust their gut?

How many conservatives thought Walker's saving his job meant Obama was dead in Wisconsin?

How many conservatives thought Walker's saving his job meant Obama was dead in Wisconsin?

Many, and it may still prove to be.

If it's good enough for the New York Times guess it might as well be good enough for me

While the outcome will decide Mr. Walker’s immediate political future, it will also be looked to as a sign about how this state will approach fiscal and other policies in the months ahead, how comfortable other states’ leaders will feel challenging collective bargaining rights and unions, and about President Obama’s chances come November in a state that he won four years ago.

Wisconsin Votes on Recall of Scott Walker - NYTimes.com

OH a slight twist of your words now it's only a few democrats? You said no liberals said walker would be recalled. Which is total bullshit. It's OK to admit your mistake no need to continue defending your lie to keep from admitting you were wrong.

Dude, stop digging in deeper. You guys made up a crazy lie about how "all the liberals" were saying something, you got called on that BS, and so now you're crying. Yawn.

Now, let's again get back to that point you keep running from.

The polls were dead on for the Walker recall, for the Bush-Kerry election, for the 2010 election, for the 2008 election.

Those who insisted that anecdotes, claims of poll bias, wishful thinking and partisan smack-talking meant the polls were wrong ended up looking stupid.

Why would anyone think this time is different?

OH a slight twist of your words now it's only a few democrats? You said no liberals said walker would be recalled. Which is total bullshit. It's OK to admit your mistake no need to continue defending your lie to keep from admitting you were wrong.

Dude, stop digging in deeper. You guys made up a crazy lie about how "all the liberals" were saying something, you got called on that BS, and so now you're crying. Yawn.

Now, let's again get back to that point you keep running from.

The polls were dead on for the Walker recall, for the Bush-Kerry election, for the 2010 election, for the 2008 election.

Those who insisted that anecdotes, claims of poll bias, wishful thinking and partisan smack-talking meant the polls were wrong ended up looking stupid.

Why would anyone think this time is different?
Liar.
It's to late after the fact to claim something when it did not happen.

That's exactly how sure they are Obama will win reelection... :lol:

The problem with recalling Walker is that a good percentage of people either did not vote or actually voted for Walker even though they don't like him. If I lived in Wisconsin, I would have voted for him for one simple reason; I don't believe in recall elections. If you elect someone to an office, then you give them the duration to do what they set out to do. If they break the law, then there is impeachment. It will be interesting to see how Walker does when he comes up for reelection. That will tell us much more than the result of the recall election.

Forum List

Back