Remember How Obama Won The Nobel Peace Prize? Peace With Russia,N.Korea & Muslims ??

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eusa_drool:

Remember when those Far Left European's gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize assuming Obama would "Babysit Vladimir Putin" and his sidekick Dmitry Medvedev?? Assuming Russia would stop making bombs and/or destroy some of their nuclear weapons? So How Did That Go? Then Obama makes his Forgettable Speech in Cairo declaring that there will be peace and understanding amongst the Muslim Nations! There will be peace and love throughout the world! Peace with the Middle East!! No more threats to Jerusalem !!! How can Obama continue to keep the Nobel Peace Prize when the Complete Opposite Of Everything He Was Supposed To Have Accomplished Has Happened? How could he have accepted it in the First Place?:confused::confused:

Remember when those Far Left European's gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize assuming Obama would "Babysit Vladimir Putin" and his sidekick Dmitry Medvedev?? Assuming Russia would stop making bombs and/or destroy some of their nuclear weapons? So How Did That Go? Then Obama makes his Forgettable Speech in Cairo declaring that there will be peace and understanding amongst the Muslim Nations! There will be peace and love throughout the world! Peace with the Middle East!! No more threats to Jerusalem !!! How can Obama continue to keep the Nobel Peace Prize when the Complete Opposite Of Everything He Was Supposed To Have Accomplished Has Happened? How could he have accepted it in the First Place?:confused::confused:

Because his ego really is that big.

• Banned

Because his ego really is that big.

Yes Yes !!! The Messiah has made peace in IRAN and EGYPT !! we are so impressed. Maybe this week Obama will bring more love and peace in Wisconsin too !!!

Is it me.....or has the entire world become more divided, and more violent....since 01-20-2009???? Thought his election was gonna bring about world kumbaya?

• Banned
When he won the Nobel, the whole world said a collective "Huhhh?"

In a way, I hope the conservatives keep moving out of Chicago,leaving the city broke being all the money makers have moved much further south. Rohmski Emanuel can have the city and do what ever wants with it. Then there will be riots in the streets of Chicago full of Liberals Blaming Bush for all of the towns problems!!!

When he won the Nobel, the whole world said a collective "Huhhh?"

In a way, I hope the conservatives keep moving out of Chicago,leaving the city broke being all the money makers have moved much further south. Rohmski Emanuel can have the city and do what ever wants with it. Then there will be riots in the streets of Chicago full of Liberals Blaming Bush for all of the towns problems!!!

Thats exactly what I did. I couldn't take the Chicago aldermen and women screaming "racism" every chance they got. I couldn't take the sight of the Rear End Jessie Jackass anymore. I couldn't take the pure and obvious corruption anymore. The taxes, traffic, fees, winters, and shitty people.

I moved to CO and I'm haven't looked back...... I do miss a good hotdog though. :(

Unicorns? Lollypops?

I just want hope.

We got change. A change from a kinda crazy world......to one thats gone absolutely batshit crazy jihadi union hijacker nuts under Obama.

Unicorns? Lollypops?

I just want hope.

We got change. A change from a kinda crazy world......to one thats gone absolutely batshit crazy jihadi union hijacker nuts under Obama.

and didn't obama promise every american an Obama Commerative Roll Of Toilet Paper? or was it a T-Shirt,,,I forgot.:confused:

Unicorns? Lollypops?

I just want hope.

and didn't obama promise every american an Obama Commerative Roll Of Toilet Paper? or was it a T-Shirt,,,I forgot.:confused:

Toilet paper?

Dude....he doesn't want us to wipe his ass...he wants us to kiss it.

Unicorns? Lollypops?

I just want hope.

Toilet paper?

Dude....he doesn't want us to wipe his ass...he wants us to kiss it.

The Obama Toilet Paper had a pic of Obama on every sheet,,,LOL,,,,,,If I had one,I would make it last 4 years. :eusa_shhh:

Can you imagine if George Bush got the Nobel Peace Prize and all this SH!!!!!T happened as we see worldwide riots/uprising/government revolts/Iran&Korea building Nukes,,etc. ect?

The Left would of demanded Bush Step down so that Al Gore would take his place!:clap2:

If anyone didn't think the Nobel Prize was turned into a fucking worthless joke of an award after Al Gore received it, then they sure as hell must understand that it's a worthless fucking joke of an award after Obama received it.......And if not, they're seriously fuckin' stupid!

He has the Metamucil touch. He praised the safety, innovation and efficiency of deep water drilling and gave a safety award to the same platform that blew up months later. After signing the HCR bill, he said the sky wasn't falling. Almost immediately after, we had the big asteroid scare. He praised Bret Favre and the Minnesota Vikings, then look at the season they had complete with the dome caving in. He praised the Chicago Bears, they promptly collapsed. His Cairo speech, and now look at it. I could go on and on but it's clear - everything he touches turns to shit.

I still Think Obama Needs A Teleprompter for when he goes dining in a fine restaurant. Michele probably holds it for him when he needs to speak to the waiter.

Forum List

Back