Remember From Liberals?,Trump Wont Last!,He Will Be Impeached By Jan/Feb 2017.Or In Jail?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Lets go back to late 2016. Trump beats Hillary in a Reagan like landslide. And then Hillary looks like a mouse. The world is laughing at every host on CNN/MSNBC/ABC/NBC and the rest. All that gave Hillary a 90% Chance of winning. You guys know the story.
Then, maybe within 2 weeks of Trump already becoming President on November 9/10th, here come the claims that Trump will be impeached soon, Trump will go to trial, maybe even sent to jail for being friendly with the russians, and all the other outlandish reasons Trump is on his way out,,maybe even before February 2017.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Well?,,,So?,,,What Happened?
:wtf: :dunno: :eusa_doh:

And all those liberals that said they will leave America, did any of them leave yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
And all those liberals that said they will leave America, did any of them leave yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i wonder if Al Green really has the balls to stand in up in the chambers, and for the 4th time, say,,,,I,,Singer and Dumbass Al Green,,,are,,am,,like,,,calling for the impeachment of Bezident Bush,,,I mean Jump,, on the basis dat he insults us black folks all ov da time.

It is really nice once or could we say that it could be lacking the List of Bollywood comedy Films humerus.

16801580.jpg

Forum List

Back