Remember Eric Garner?

What a senseless killing.... and simply because they did not collect their taxes on the cigarettes or something like that....?

sigh....

May Eric be resting in peace! :(

What a senseless killing.... and simply because they did not collect their taxes on the cigarettes or something like that....?

sigh....

A senseless murder in which the murderers got away scot free.

Where is the outrage?

sigh....

Where is the outrage?
It's like all of Trump's lies, we've become numb to it.... and that is a very sad and pathetic state of mind....

the Bible says, we become WAXED over COLD.... well if we are not waxed cold to these type of murders, I don't know what else you can call it?

This is such an injustice... why did they not bring charges against the cop that killed him, at least a manslaughter charge, and let the jury decide???

I did not read the link, I heard it on the news...

did the link say who made the decision not to charge anyone?

sigh....

More laws and taxes makes more criminals. Our nation loves having endless numbers of laws that turn everyone into criminals. There's a reason the right wants to limit government regulations.

sigh....

More laws and taxes makes more criminals. Our nation loves having endless numbers of laws that turn everyone into criminals. There's a reason the right wants to limit government regulations.
but truly, the right only wants to limit government regulations that affect businesses and corporations .... they never seem to dislike laws and regulations on us individuals.... in the least, it seems that way to me?

No charges brought for this senseless murder. After five long years, our corrupt government makes a decision not to bring charges. I guess they figure we will forget.

The police state rolls on and no one contests it.

'Today we can't breathe.' DOJ will not bring civil rights charge against NYPD officer in death of Eric Garner

in this case there was no reason to bring charges,,,he refused a lawful order and fought back and died because of it,,,

its not like they beat the shit out of him with clubs like rodney king,,,

sigh....

Where is the outrage?
It's like all of Trump's lies, we've become numb to it.... and that is a very sad and pathetic state of mind....

the Bible says, we become WAXED over COLD.... well if we are not waxed cold to these type of murders, I don't know what else you can call it?

This is such an injustice... why did they not bring charges against the cop that killed him, at least a manslaughter charge, and let the jury decide???

for fucks sake women!!!

you have got a bad case of TDS,,,

I'm starting to feel sorry for you,,,

sigh....

Where is the outrage?

Come on, blaming Trump for this is absurd. The murder occurred five years ago. Where was Obama’s justice department?

At any rate, it’s a travesty of justice.

No charges brought for this senseless murder. After five long years, our corrupt government makes a decision not to bring charges. I guess they figure we will forget.

'Today we can't breathe.' DOJ will not bring civil rights charge against NYPD officer in death of Eric Garner

in this case there was no reason to bring charges,,,he refused a lawful order and fought back and died because of it,,,

That is dumb and disgusting. You would do well in Nazi Germany.

If many Americans think as you do, where has my country gone?

sigh....

Where is the outrage?

Come on, blaming Trump for this is absurd. The murder occurred five years ago. Where was Obama’s justice department?

I didn't blame Trump for it, not in the least...!!! This is not his fault nor could it be....!

I simply compared our numbness to these kind of unjust deaths, to our numbness to Trump's constant lying.... it means nothing anymore.... we as a society, have grown cold to it.... telling lies is the norm now...expected even...

some cops killing citizens unjustly... is the norm now... expected... and no longer a shock.... we are comfortably numb to it, on the whole..... I am not, you are not, and a handful of others are not, but in general, the collective "we" are... imo.

and yet you fail to tell me HOW that is dumb and disgusting,,,

sigh....

Where is the outrage?

NO ITS NOT!!!

he was knowingly committing a crime and told he was under arrest and decided to resist,,,

the cops wanted to arrest him not kill him,,,his resisting did that

K

You think killing someone for a minor crime and failing to listen to crazed cops, is justified. I don’t.

sigh....

Why don't you believe criminals should obey lawful orders given to them by law enforcement?
Murdering someone for a minor crime is unjust. We should all be angry and appalled by this travesty of justice.

K

You think killing someone for a minor crime and failing to listen to crazed cops, is justified. I don’t.

I think it was senseless,,,a grown ass man should respect the cops,,,

sigh....

Why don't you believe criminals should obey lawful orders given to them by law enforcement?
Murdering someone for a minor crime is unjust. We should all be angry and appalled by this travesty of justice.
they did not murder him,,,

Forum List

Back