Remember back when obama was going after the banks

Bank of America has always gouged users. They charge 6 bucks to cash a check written to you from one of their account holders. They did this way before Obama took office.

All I can say is thank you mother fuckers. We told you any fees imposed on the banks they would pass it on to the consumer or account holder.

BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Users

Bank of America Corp. (BAC), the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Users - Bloomberg

Here's how the private sector works for the brain dead. Any extra cost to the banks and busniess they will pass it on they do not obsorb the lose.

You're right. It's better to give it to them. Call it "subsidies" or something.

You know what we could use? A "Consumer Protection Agency". Mmmmm, where have I heard that before?

Jedi_Warren_Hope_Final_04_smaller.jpg

All I can say is thank you mother fuckers. We told you any fees imposed on the banks they would pass it on to the consumer or account holder.

Bank of America Corp. (BAC), the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

Here's how the private sector works for the brain dead. Any extra cost to the banks and busniess they will pass it on they do not obsorb the lose.

The banks were set to be able to raise the transaction fees on businesses.
Businesses, companies and corporations all lobbied congress to stop it.
I know this because the corporation I work for had all of it's managers contact our congressmen.

It worked. We stopped it because it would have hit our bottom line and we would have had to absorb it somewhere else - probably menu prices.

I remember thinking, then, that banks are going to get their money some place else.
Sure enough. Starting Monday, once I swipe my debit card at a gas station, I'll be charged $5 for a month of unlimited debit card use.
That's also if I choose to pay my power bill online, or whatever.

Good thing I have direct deposit or there'd be another $13 maintenance fee.
We have a credit union I'm thinking about joining but no local branches to make a cash deposit.

:doubt:

You're right. It's better to give it to them. Call it "subsidies" or something.

You know what we could use? A "Consumer Protection Agency". Mmmmm, where have I heard that before?

Jedi_Warren_Hope_Final_04_smaller.jpg

If the government had not stepped in the banks would not have passed the fee along to the consumer thanks obama. you fucking piece of shit.

Bank of America has always gouged users. They charge 6 bucks to cash a check written to you from one of their account holders. They did this way before Obama took office.

the bank would not have need of this if the government would not have forced the issue. As you and your kind were told the banks would pass along the fee's to the consumer. How does it feel to be fucked by both the government and the bank?

Forum List

Back