Remember back when obama was going after the banks

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
All I can say is thank you mother fuckers. We told you any fees imposed on the banks they would pass it on to the consumer or account holder.

BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Users

Bank of America Corp. (BAC), the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

BofA to Add Monthly Fee to Some Debit Users - Bloomberg

Here's how the private sector works for the brain dead. Any extra cost to the banks and busniess they will pass it on they do not obsorb the lose.

All I can say is thank you mother fuckers. We told you any fees imposed on the banks they would pass it on to the consumer or account holder.

Bank of America Corp. (BAC), the biggest U.S. lender by assets, plans to announce a $5 monthly charge for some debit-card users to recoup revenue lost after new federal rules capped so-called swipe fees.

Here's how the private sector works for the brain dead. Any extra cost to the banks and busniess they will pass it on they do not obsorb the lose.

yeah...but we are fools if we think regulations will wind up costing us jobs and cash in our pocket.

What makes me laugh is this...

First the left says the business owners are greedy and evil

Then they say that those same greedy and evil people will not pass on extra costs to the consumer.

yeah...but we are fools if we think regulations will wind up costing us jobs and cash in our pocket.

What makes me laugh is this...

First the left says the business owners are greedy and evil

Then they say that those same greedy and evil people will not pass on extra costs to the consumer.

Yep.

i don't think we should be charged at all for any transaction....

they have MY MONEY of which they are investing to enrich themselves 40 times over with....i certainly am not even keeping up with earning only 1 plus % on some of my CD's with them....

they got to fire a bunch of tellers which used to do transactions for us, for FREE once they put in the auto tellers....

they don't need me to pay THEM for me to take out some of MY MONEY as far as i am concerned!!!!!

ok, i'm done my bitch....

haven't read the article yet.... is this even about the fees i pay the bank using the auto teller????:redface:

they have MY MONEY of which they are investing to enrich themselves 40 times over with....i certainly am not even keeping up with earning only 1 plus % on some of my CD's with them....

they got to fire a bunch of tellers which used to do transactions for us, for FREE once they put in the auto tellers....

they don't need me to pay THEM for me to take out some of MY MONEY as far as i am concerned!!!!!

haven't read the article yet.... is this even about the fees i pay the bank using the auto teller????:redface:

Neither do I. I'm with you on this Care.

No it's when you use your debit card to make a purchase.

use it at an ATM and use that cash to shop.

They dont charge you at the ATM is it belongs to your bank

The NEW fraud is in these ATMs just like people do the fake card swipers peopel are reading the Debit numbers and code.

Its best not to use them too much anyway

use it at an ATM and use that cash to shop.

They dont charge you at the ATM is it belongs to your bank

Thats not the point dumb ass the point is the government steps in forces the private sector to do something and they pass the charges on too the consumer.
Thats the point. Sooner or later the banks will start charging fee's at ATMS ALSO.

well thank you for that reasonable response.

Did you really think they would let you use them forever without charging you ?

Dude they got people used to the convience and are NOW making you pay for the convience.

THEY ARE NOT SECURE.

Just like all computor transactions.

They are hackable

well thank you for that reasonable response.

Did you really think they would let you use them forever without charging you ?

Dude they got people used to the convience and are now making you pay for the convience.

They are not secure.

Just like all computor transactions.

They are hackable

did you think when the government forced the fee's on the banks they wouldn't pass it on to the consumer?

Prove your stated correlation between the two with some cold hard facts

YOU DON'T READ ANY PART OF ANY SOURCE USED DO YOU?

FROM THE LINK.

So you think it cost them 3 bucks a swipe?

REALLY?

you are just taking their word for it?

Skank of America deserves to be believed for WHAT reason?

If that really was their costs they would have prefered wwe keep using checks huh?

They WANT people to use the debits.

IT MAKES THEM MONEY

Now go get some REAL proof they need this to recoup NOT getting dollars per swipe.

So you think it cost them 3 bucks a swipe?

REALLY?

you are just taking their word for it?

Skank of America deserves to be believed for WHAT reason?

Way to spin it the banks lost money because of government interference they passed that loss onto the consumer.

Now go get some REAL proof they need this to recoup NOT getting dollars per swipe.

banks like any other private busniess must maintain a protfit to stay oprational do you think they operate on a welfare system?

It takes money to maintain an update and hire people to have knowledge of those machines.

If that really was their costs they would have prefered wwe keep using checks huh?

They WANT people to use the debits.

IT MAKES THEM MONEY

Sure they would. Unfortunately the bank down the street that put in ATMs was getting all the business.

You really don't understand this thing called "competition," do you?

Forum List

Back