Remember "Air America"?

The Breitbarts of the world, and whatever this turns out to be, are less about being accurate and/or successful in attacks, and more about firing up the "base".

Throw enough shit against the wall, and even if none of it sticks, it sure spins people into a frenzy.

Clearly that can translate to votes.

So the Daily Kos, HuffingandBitchingpost, Media Matters, MSLSD, Al-CNN, PBS, NBS, CBS, ABS, NYSlimes, Wash. Compost, et al aren't fruitcake libturd fringe enough?

Pavel Lebedev-Polianskii looks up from hell in utter awe of what modern regressive sociopaths have accomplished.

As I recall Air America wasn't around long and it was an abject failure.

Doubt this latest foray into leftie thoughts will last any longer.

LOL....

Lefty...

"thoughts"....

KInda like hitlary's...

"accomplishments" ...

There isn't enough emptiness in the universe that can compare with the lack of thought inherent in libturds, or the lack of positive impact any of the sociopaths they support have on society.

These are words that can not be used in conjunction with each other.

Libturd, (or any word describing them) should never be used with the words, "think" in any tense, or the word "know", "understand" or conclude. Libturds have no cognizant capacity.

I kinda of liked Air America, well me and like four other people, it was so easy to get a call in.... lol

Al Frankin was one of the hosts...and he became a Senator.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group.

I kinda of liked Air America, well me and like four other people, it was so easy to get a call in.... lol
ROFL

9253c5b2e9520394d06ef32b9764c42b71939dc83beca8333814a4bbed6265ab.jpg

That great Leftist media juggernaut? Here comes the next rendition.

David Brock Plans 'Brietbart of the Left' to Attack Trump

Does the Left not understand that the majority of the media has already been bought and paid for by Liberals? Air America and ventures such as this are entering into a saturated market; part of which is funded by the US taxpayer at NPR and PBS. The reason Right Wing/Conservative media is so successful is simply supply and demand. There is too much supply already within LeftWing Media.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow sowed his/her roots there! :p
And she's going back to another fucking loser radical LIB bullshit site after she's fired from MSNBC.
In fact there are going to be a whole bunch of ex-MSNBC kunts leaving to go to the new site.
A couple of weeks ago I predicted there was going to be a MAJOR shakeup at MSNBC.
Then that kunt Hillman and his straight man were fired.
You all watch. Now that the election is over the powers that really run MSNBC are seeing the usual dramatic decline in MSNBC viewership AKA advertiser dollars.
They already know they get more viewers running fucking 'jail' shows than (cough) news shows.
The fucking rat Matthews is going to jump ship within a couple of months before the network pushes him.
Once President Trump/Congress/Senate rewrites the slander laws the LIB kunts better 'pack light' b/c everytime they knowingly lie about President Trump they will have effectively lost every fucking penny they have or ever will have!
It's WAY past time to stop these bastards!

Last edited:
I wonder if they too will have to siphon money off children's charities to make a go of it?

Forum List

Back