Remakes you'd like to see

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjebwUrhvc&feature=PlayList&p=A7C01EBFADC9EEF5&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]

I would like to see an updated version of this movie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qOnx1gQ8Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qOnx1gQ8Y[/ame]

Last edited:
I would like to see an updated version of this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qOnx1gQ8Y

No way, no how, uh-uh.

You could never recast The Dead End Kids. May as well say you'd like to them remake an Abbott and Costello movie.

I am talking a story about modern day urban gentrification, not creating a new dead end kids, I agree you can not re paint the Mona Lisa.

Okay then. I can accept that.

The Godfather only in this one Sonny gets a hold of Carlo before he dies.

Seriously, though, no more fucking remakes.

:lol:

I agree. The worst is what they're doing to the Horror Genre with the remakes and exceeding number of sequels.

Horror movies that have had either remakes or way too many movies:

Halloween (first remake wasn't too bad I guess, wasn't really Halloween. And the second one sucked.) This one is double damned.

Same thing goes with Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street. The remake of Day of the Dead (the original being one of the most underrated horror movies) sucked.

Too many Saw movies, Exorcists movies.

The remake of Psycho sucked. Too many Texas Chainsaw movies and Jaws movies.

Too many Omen movies. And the remake of that sucked.

I could go on. It's a shame how badly they've destroyed the genre.

These days, the best Horror movies come from Japan. (See: Audition)

I agree. The worst is what they're doing to the Horror Genre with the remakes and exceeding number of sequels.

Halloween (first remake wasn't too bad I guess, wasn't really Halloween. And the second one sucked.) This one is double damned.

Same thing goes with Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street. The remake of Day of the Dead (the original being one of the most underrated horror movies) sucked.

Psycho is one of my favorite films. and I enjoyed the original Halloween 1 & 2. to watch remakes of those would ruin it for me. same goes for the Omen and exorcist. i heard a horrific rumor a while back that they may remake a clockwork orange.

Psycho is one of my favorite films. and I enjoyed the original Halloween 1 & 2. to watch remakes of those would ruin it for me. same goes for the Omen and exorcist. i heard a horrific rumor a while back that they may remake a clockwork orange.
Not as bad as the fight club II movie rumor

Same here. I enjoyed all those films. Rob Zombie did the Halloween remakes so it could of been worse. But it wasn't even Halloween anymore. It was just a guy in a mask going around butchering everyone. Plus, they turned Michael Myers from an unknown monster pretty much into a emo kid from some hillbilly family. Fine for a Rob Zombie film, not the Halloween genre.

Kubrick would roll in his grave at the thought of a remake. Hell, he had all the sets from that movie destroyed so they couldn't be used again I think.

Funny trivia note, the entire "Singing in the Rain" scene was originally improvised. Kubrick paid $10,000 for the rights of the song to use it.

It's ironic you mention the possibility of a Clockwork remake. Malcolm McDowell was Dr. Loomis for the Halloween remake said he wouldn't want to see a remake of Clockwork. Neither would I.

Oh, and Post #17,000. :lol:

I'm not a fan of remakes usually, but to remake "The Thin Man" (1934), which starred William Powell and Myrna Loy; and for today have it star Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I might actually go and see that.

Forum List

Back