Remains of Majdi Halbi's body found!

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Body's remains of missing Israeli soldier, Majdi Halbi, were found in the Carmel area.

The Press was allowed to release the information minutes ago. Authorities found a match of remains to Israeli Druze soldier missing since 2005

Blessed be his memory.

Source: Reshet Bet, Rotter.net

Body's remains of missing Israeli soldier, Majdi Halbi, were found in the Carmel area.

The Press was allowed to release the information minutes ago. Authorities found a match of remains to Israeli Druze soldier missing since 2005

Blessed be his memory.

he was a druze. i would think you would be happy. anyone who thinks six year old muslim children should shot and all...

Blessed be his memory.

he was a druze. i would think you would be happy. anyone who thinks six year old muslim children should shot and all...

Druze are very loyal citizens of Israel, and serve in the army.
Very sad news. May his blood be avenged.

Another Druze soldier was shot and allowed to bleed to death by the Pali animals in 2000, when he was guarding Joseph's Tomb. The Tomb was destroyed.

Blessed be his memory.

Druze are very loyal citizens of Israel, and serve in the army.
Very sad news. May his blood be avenged.

Another Druze soldier was shot and allowed to bleed to death by the Pali animals in 2000, when he was guarding Joseph's Tomb. The Tomb was destroyed.

It is a sad day for his family indeed. Hopefully we'll find out what happened to him

let me see if i have this right.

on the one hand, it is a righteous kill when an IDF soldier shoots a six year old palestinian child for throwing stones.

yet, on the other hand, it is barbaric and animalistic for the palestinian militants to shoot an armed soldier of a brutal occupying force during what many jews in other cases describe, when they are doing the killing, as an all out war (the second intifada).

do you really wonder, with such a complete disregard for justice and unwillingness to accept any part of the responsibilities for what occurs, why you are not welcome in the mideast.

go fucking home. the palestinians can't.

Last edited:

Blessed be his memory.

Seal, why bother with Lipush any more, I mean after her last major melt down with you she doesn't even attampt to answer you anymore. She really is not worth your time any more !!!

but of course, once the jews do, they can.
But of course, jews don't prevent them from doing so.

but of course, jews do. civilians fleeing a war zone who are legal refugees retain the right to return for themselves and their families, the jewish belief that jews are above the law notwithstanding.

This is a memorial for a fallen IDF soldier, you pathetic piece of terrorist trash. Go spew your bullshit in another thread.

but of course, jews do. civilians fleeing a war zone who are legal refugees retain the right to return for themselves and their families, the jewish belief that jews are above the law notwithstanding.

This is a memorial for a fallen IDF soldier, you pathetic piece of terrorist trash. Go spew your bullshit in another thread.

Does this look like the IDF chat site to you? I'm sure Amercians don't care whether a single Israeli soldier died or any Hamas soldier. This must mean we're gonna honor the Hamas Fallen Soldier who captured Shalit. On the anniversary of the prisoner deal? October 18 is close :D

Damn I almost forgot, Muslims don't even care when their OWN people die. My bad, I mistook you for a civilized people

yowsuh, massah hymie suh.

you da chosenest massah dis po' paddy ever hads.

lawd, lawd. feets don' fail me now.

lolol...now there, old chief...what do ya think is gonna happen if someone decides to do a tribute to the USS Liberty or rachel corrie? ya think your zioclown brethren will show respect?

yowsuh, massah hymie suh.

you da chosenest massah dis po' paddy ever hads.

lawd, lawd. feets don' fail me now.

lolol...now there, old chief...what do ya think is gonna happen if someone decides to do a tribute to the USS Liberty or rachel corrie? ya think your zioclown brethren will show respect?
Well I certainly hope if they will do that, they also do a tribute to the U.S.S. Cole and one for those murdered and wounded at Mike's Place where the terrorist who hid in the office of the group with whom Corrie was associated and who eventually blew himself up among the patrons in Mike's Place. I wonder if you contributed anything to the good Catholic American guy who was filming a documentary there and who had to undergo lots of therapy for what happened to him.

Forum List

Back