Remaining dignity of the Democratic Party on Ebay

i lvoe those kinds of auctions. And people bid on them too, lol.

My favorite one ever was when XBox was about to come out and a guy made a cardboard "X" box. He clearly showed a pciture of an "X" shaped box and said "the new xbox. Get it before anyone else. First come first serve. All sales final." Someone bid on it for like $500. I was laughing my ass off.

..and is up to $18.50 with over 6 more days to go...Unbelievable! This guy just might make a killing! Capitalism at it's finest! ;)
:clap: :clap:

insein said:
i lvoe those kinds of auctions. And people bid on them too, lol.

My favorite one ever was when XBox was about to come out and a guy made a cardboard "X" box. He clearly showed a pciture of an "X" shaped box and said "the new xbox. Get it before anyone else. First come first serve. All sales final." Someone bid on it for like $500. I was laughing my ass off.

Haha well before the playstation 2 came out a guy auctioned off a picture of the play station 2. it was pretty darn clear it was just a picture and he got about the same amount.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i have one, and I have a 100% reputation. if you want, I can sell or buy something for you, but only if you promise to pay me back...i take paypal.

i do this a lot for friends who don't know how to use e-bay very well.

Nah, the point was that I thought of doing this and the very next day I found somebody who beat me to it.

Forum List

Back