Religious Stupidity

You are beyond stupid sometimes....

Sure thing. Just when the Government is taking action to crush the biggest base of a 40 year revolution that has caused thousands of deaths, the catholic church wants them to stop cause the people that SUPPORT the revolution are inconveinced by it.

""The civilians must not be threatened and their rights must be respected, otherwise, I will be the one to file charges against the military," Pimentel said over a local radio station."

The irony of modern warfare is it is the civilians who suffer the most. I saw statistics on early wars compared to the present and the difference was staggering.

""The civilians must not be threatened and their rights must be respected, otherwise, I will be the one to file charges against the military," Pimentel said over a local radio station."

The irony of modern warfare is it is the civilians who suffer the most. I saw statistics on early wars compared to the present and the difference was staggering.

The irony of modern warfare is it the civilians waging the wars; yet, a certain segment still wants to make excuses for them and have them not treated like combatants.

Civilians in general have suffered in all wars, and in many have been targetted right along with the military.

it always seems easier to swallow that while killing other civilian populations elsewhere.

Go watch red dawn and tell me about fighting civilians. I trust that you would act just like patrick swayze if such were your reality.

Forum List

Back