Religious Right Wing Bigots Still Obsessing About Marriage-Get a Life!

decency, like posting near nudes of his wife on a political messageboard, like a fuckin lunatic?

My Wife Posing in Lingerie — Beyond Purple

Your vulgar lack of appreciation for the beauty that I shared there is about you, not about me.
Ohhhhhhhh it's about hypocrisy.

You're wagging your fingers at gays for being "indecent" while you're the kinda odd-ass posting semi-nudes of his wife to anonymous internet strangers.

Most folks might say, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Last edited:
Funny how I have known many homosexual people and they seemed more decent than most straight people

Judging by the company that you choose to keep, you certainly don't seem like one to credibly speak of decency.
And how do you know what company I keep?

Just because I know a person in no way means they are part of my inner circle.

In my experience the so called religious people are the most judgmental assholes on the planet

EAsVaLAVAAAGHz8

Just want to live nice peaceful lives and raise families and take care of their children just like everybody else. How could they possibly hurt?

decency, like posting near nudes of his wife on a political messageboard, [sic] like a fuckin lunatic?

Your vulgar lack of appreciation for the beauty that I shared there is about you, not about me.

You're wagging your fingers at gays for being "indecent" while you're the kinda odd-ass posting semi-nudes of his wife to anonymous internet strangers.

Hmmm…

It seems your reaction was different at the time that thread was active.

Dont [sic] listen to the haters, Bob.
Nice pictures.

I guess you're as much a “hater” as anyone, when it suits your purpose.

In any event, there are no pictures of my wife in that thread that can honestly be described as “semi-nude”.

decency, like posting near nudes of his wife on a political messageboard, [sic] like a fuckin lunatic?

Hmmm…

It seems your reaction was different at the time that thread was active.

Dont [sic] listen to the haters, Bob.
Nice pictures.

I guess you're as much a “hater” as anyone, when it suits your purpose.

In any event, there are no pictures of my wife in that thread that can honestly be described as “semi-nude”.
I don't bully people, Bob.

But now that youre being a hypocrite, its time to really talk about it, Bob.

Forum List

Back