Religious Right fears Romney is losing...

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
And the excuse-making begins...

Mitt Romney, religious right: Christian conservatives are worried that the GOP chose the wrong person to run against Barack Obama. - Slate Magazine

“He didn’t say one single word about marriage,” says Fischer. “This is the safest environment in the United States of America to talk about marriage. I’ve got to believe that that came from on top. Marriage won 61-39 in North Carolina—in 2012! That’s in a state that President Obama won in 2008. Marriage is a winner. It’s just a mystery to me that they won’t touch this thing.”

He shrugs. “Mitt Romney should be leading by 10 or 15 points. The fact that he’s not is Mitt Romney’s problem. It’s because he’s run such a lackluster campaign that’s been so vague on ideas.”

Pretty much a repeat of the 2008 campaign, nothing new, the Republicans are already passed the point of irrelevance and on the verge of extinction.

Mitt Romney, religious right: Christian conservatives are worried that the GOP chose the wrong person to run against Barack Obama. - Slate Magazine

“He didn’t say one single word about marriage,” says Fischer. “This is the safest environment in the United States of America to talk about marriage. I’ve got to believe that that came from on top. Marriage won 61-39 in North Carolina—in 2012! That’s in a state that President Obama won in 2008. Marriage is a winner. It’s just a mystery to me that they won’t touch this thing.”

He shrugs. “Mitt Romney should be leading by 10 or 15 points. The fact that he’s not is Mitt Romney’s problem. It’s because he’s run such a lackluster campaign that’s been so vague on ideas.”

omg gawd Joe, SLATE?
man oh man

omg gawd Joe, SLATE?
man oh man

Substantially more credible than Glenn Beck.

Are you saying that Bryan Fischer, the guy who told Romney to fire his gay foreign policy advisor, did not say the things he's quoted as saying?

Are you saying that Bryan Fischer, the guy who told Romney to fire his gay foreign policy advisor, did not say the things he's quoted as saying?

omg, not with this idiocy that they fired the foreign policy advisor because he was homosexual again..

We have SERIOUS problems going on in country and out, and this is what you want to post about?

omg gawd Joe, SLATE?
man oh man

omg, not with this idiocy that they fired the foreign policy advisor because he was homosexual again..

We have SERIOUS problems going on in country and out, and this is what you want to post about?

Yes, we do have serious problems.

Too bad the Repubicans didn't nominate someone who could fix them.

The very fact he cowers before a clown like Fischer, who doesn't have any confidence in him to start with, is very telling.

The religious right was complicit in submarining Ron Paul, so they can now lie in the bed of their own making. :thup:

The very fact he cowers before a clown like Fischer, who doesn't have any confidence in him to start with, is very telling.

OH JOE..whatever... and post this left wing crap from Slate if you must

omg gawd Joe, SLATE?
man oh man

Kind of doesn't matter if it came from Slate Mag or Dr. Seuss - Bryan Fischer is OBVIOUSLY a 'True Republican' who bleeds red, white and red.

Bryan Fischer's Last Stand Against The Gays

See what I mean that the Left gets a benefit that the Islamists just killed the Ambassador instead of taking him hostage? They're onto Romney now

OH JOE..whatever... and post this left wing crap from Slate if you must

OH, Stephanie, you need to start dealing with the fact the Mormon Robot is going to lose... and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Forum List

Back