Religious leaders call on Congress to reevaulate military aid to Israel

Good. Did you read the part where it says Muslim clerics and Christian priests? They are such united people the Egyptians. Not necessarily united but they work towards progress. That's what I noticed from them over my tens of visits there
Do you really think we are that stupid that we don't know what happens to the Christian Copts in Egypt? Instead of posting all your nonsense that you pull out of thin air, take up skateboarding after school to get some fresh air. I remember an article a few years back when the Copts were renovating an old church, and the Muslims came out in the thousands to protest against even that. And do you really think that we are going to believe someone like you who is still wet behind the ears that you made "tens of visits" there? By the way, on your next imaginary visit there, could you please tell your fellow Muslims in Egypt to stop kidnapping Christian girls and forcing them to convert to Islam. This happens in other Muslim countries as well, but we will just stick with Egypt for the moment.

Deflection.

Hossfly accidentally just noticed it said Muslim clerics as well. Then he literally just spat a bunch of drivel.

All one has to do is read the bullshit posts in this thread from Israeli kiss-asses, to see why we need to assign conditions for support, of this fascist country.

you make a very interesting point deach---------I first encountered the islamo nazi pig propaganda ------a very long time ago as a very young child (i was a precocious reader and lived in a town full of people of your ilk) It was ALWAYS ABOUT DOLLARS AND CENTS Way back then the libel was that jews who supported hospitals and orphanages in Israel were costing the USA BILLIONS IN LOST TAXES-------because income given away in charity is not subject to federal income tax Your fellows enaged in INTRICATE calculations to prove that jews supporting orphans in Israel -------were a big EXPENSE to good christians like you. The sort of propaganda was SO ENTRENCHED in the islamo nazi system-------that one day-----when I was a bit grown-------a pakistani surgeon noticed a CALENDAR on my desk-----it was a hebrew calendar complete with ------a picture of some wine cup and candles-------and pictures of some kids------the calendar was part of a donation drive for the hospital for crippled children and orphanage in Jerusalem. (my mom donated two dollars every year) way back then. I explained the origin to the pakistani doc and he ANGRILY THREW IT DOWN--------your filth does have an effect on lots of people-----I have MORE stories about the same subject-------regarding the effect your islamo nazi propaganda has on ------some people------but then-----really just people who do not count. LOL my fave is the anger expressed by some more pakistani docs when a doc from thailand had on his desk A LETTER THANKING HIM FOR HIS DONATION (that one is my fave)

look, i know you are old and for many, as they enter their golden decrepit years, but it shouldn't be that hard.

i am an irish catholic NAZI pig. do is caturday.

Pbel is an italian ex-catholic NAZI pig i believe.

george is an athiest NAZI pig of undetermined ethnicity.

i believe sunni man is an irish islamo NAZI pig.

PF is...i am not sure what kind of NAZI pig he is, but we can give him a brief dispensation rom that status cuz of the new kid.

loinboy...i'm not sure either.

now, BecauseIKnow is the islamo NAZI pig in the line up and the only one i believe unless indofred comes back.

please print this out so you have a ready refernce. i know, i know...at your state of extreme elderlyness, it is hard gut you can do it.

also, you might want to pencil yourself in as the demented judeo ancient filthy slut or if that is too hard to remember, well, we just call you "two bits."

Last edited:

Good. Did you read the part where it says Muslim clerics and Christian priests? They are such united people the Egyptians. Not necessarily united but they work towards progress. That's what I noticed from them over my tens of visits there
Do you really think we are that stupid that we don't know what happens to the Christian Copts in Egypt? Instead of posting all your nonsense that you pull out of thin air, take up skateboarding after school to get some fresh air. I remember an article a few years back when the Copts were renovating an old church, and the Muslims came out in the thousands to protest against even that. And do you really think that we are going to believe someone like you who is still wet behind the ears that you made "tens of visits" there? By the way, on your next imaginary visit there, could you please tell your fellow Muslims in Egypt to stop kidnapping Christian girls and forcing them to convert to Islam. This happens in other Muslim countries as well, but we will just stick with Egypt for the moment.

lol...dude, it was your article.

lol...dude, it was your article.

Lmao he must of missed the part where Muslims are participating in the March. Then I corrected him and he randomly went off with a bunch of bull. Lol that was expected. :lol::cool:

Hossfly accidentally just noticed it said Muslim clerics as well. Then he literally just spat a bunch of drivel.
How sad that BecauseIKnow has such a small vocabulary that he picked up the word "drivel" from another poster and now he is constantly saying it like he actually coined the word. Are you denying that the Copts haven't been mistreated and/or murdered in Egypt by your fellow Muslims? None of us agree that the Coptic guy should have made that movie because he should have known that it would incite the Muslims to riot and murder, but why not ask yourself why he did make that movie. It certainly wasn't because his fellow Copts in Egypt were having the best time of their lives.

Deflection. I'm sure that's what I said
I noticed, and I am sure others have also, that you have begun to use the word "drivel" which of course you picked up from another poster. Well at least you have picked up another word to add to your limited vocabulary---'deflection.'

Deflection. I'm sure that's what I said
I noticed, and I am sure others have also, that you have begun to use the word "drivel" which of course you picked up from another poster. Well at least you have picked up another word to add to your limited vocabulary---'deflection.'

Again off topic, I wasn't referring to that and I never seen another poster use that. Now quit whining and take it like a man! :cool:

All one has to do is read the bullshit posts in this thread from Israeli kiss-asses, to see why we need to assign conditions for support, of this fascist country.
All one has to do is read the bullshit hate America / hate Israel posts of the IslamoNazi terrorist ass kissers on this board to see why we need to stop issuing visas to individuals from Muslim countries.

Forum List

Back