Religious leaders call on Congress to reevaulate military aid to Israel

You haven't a clue, try reading the bible...

These are Christians I personally know who think modern day Israel is not what they stand for. Mostly Catholic friends tell me this. But I'm sure you could tell us about it

i think "christians" kicked us out a long time ago.

most catholics are totally opposed to israeli actions in the mideast...and live by pauly six's words "if you want peace work for justice."
That's seven words. Which word do we cross out?

Haha of course Hossfly.
But this church group is the group that is actually pro Palestinian, but the other Christians in America are for Israel. By the way, have any of the readers ever read anything about this group condemning what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Christians. I haven't heard a word -- they are always busy condemning Israel and that is about it. They can't even open their mouths when Christian Pastors are rotting in prisons in Iran. Nor do they speak out when Christian girls in Muslim countries are kidnapped and forced into Islam. As far as the Rabbis are concerned, there are Rabbis who are Leftists just as there are other Jews who are Leftists. These Rabbis also do not speak up against what the Muslims are doing to others in the Muslim world. They think they are being good humanitarians by speaking against Israel when so much worse is actually happening in the Muslim world against innocent others.

Chriastian Zionists?
Is that sort of like Protestant Catholics?

They are Christians who want to speed up the "Rapture" and support Israel so Jesus can come already...

Christian Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you find some and speak to them. They are not waiting for any Rapture, but feel that Israel has a right to their biblical lands. Meanwhile, of course, many in the world are worried about Iran because they think that when Israel is destroyed, the 12th Imam will jump out of the well. And looks at what Muslims believe -- that when Jesus comes back, he will destroy all the crosses and preach Islam.
Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Gatestone Institute

They are not waiting for any Rapture, but feel that Israel has a right to their biblical lands.

Want to explain exactly what you mean by their biblical lands? Are you talking about the
Bible's definition of the Land of Israel. The first, found in Genesis 15:18-21, seems to define the land that was given to all of the children of Abraham, including Ishmael, Zimran, Jokshan, Midian, etc. It describes a large territory, "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and all the land east of the Nile river.
Seems if that is the case you will be waiting a very long time.

Chriastian Zionists?
Is that sort of like Protestant Catholics?

They are Christians who want to speed up the "Rapture" and support Israel so Jesus can come already...

Christian Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why don't you find some and speak to them. They are not waiting for any Rapture, but feel that Israel has a right to their biblical lands. Meanwhile, of course, many in the world are worried about Iran because they think that when Israel is destroyed, the 12th Imam will jump out of the well. And looks at what Muslims believe -- that when Jesus comes back, he will destroy all the crosses and preach Islam.
Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Gatestone Institute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0EBwegQgeQ&feature=relmfu]Kairos Palestine with English subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV-M7HPrS8g&feature=related]Christians of the Holy Land - Why Palestinian Christians are Leaving, with Bernard Sabella - YouTube[/ame]

These are Christians I personally know who think modern day Israel is not what they stand for. Mostly Catholic friends tell me this. But I'm sure you could tell us about it

i think "christians" kicked us out a long time ago.

most catholics are totally opposed to israeli actions in the mideast...and live by pauly six's words "if you want peace work for justice."
That's seven words. Which word do we cross out?

paul VI

15 pastors speaking on behalf of 15 churches in American come together for this statement?

There are about 450,00 churches in the USA.

15 pastors out of 450,000 churches made this statement.

So?

So a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
Consider this the first step.... and at least it is in the right direction

Wow 15 religious organization. In many streets in chicago (they call them Church rows) there are more than 15 churches.

15 religious organization probably includes some jew-hating Mosques!!!!

For every one of these 15 organization speaking opposing the military aid, there are 10,000 religious organizations supporting it.

You fail homo!

Religious leaders call on Congress to reevaulate military aid to Israel | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

(JTA) -- Fifteen leaders of U.S. churches and other faith-based organizations have asked Congress to reevaluate U.S. military aid to Israel.

The religious leaders sent a letter to Congress members on Monday, calling for an investigation into possible violations by Israel of the U.S. Foreign Assistance Act and the U.S. Arms Export Control Act, which would make Israel ineligible for U.S. military aid.

"As Christian leaders in the United States, it is our moral responsibility to question the continuation of unconditional U.S. financial assistance to the government of Israel. Realizing a just and lasting peace will require this accountability, as continued U.S. military assistance to Israel -- offered without conditions or accountability -- will only serve to sustain the status quo and Israel’s military occupation of the Palestinian territories," the letter, signed by leaders of the Lutheran, Methodist, UCC churches, and the National Council of Churches, said.

Well you guys believe in two separate Gods. And didn't Jesus call Jews the children of Satan? I could of swore I read something along those Lines.m

Now you sound stupid. Jesus was a Jew himself.

By name. He was Gods prophet. Jews don't believe Jesus was anything. Jesus was unlike the people. He is a Prophet and separate from that label

he was made into something else AFTER he died.

he lived and died a Jew.

Haha look how mad Jews get when they find out churches want to end the counterproductive military aid WE give Israel. And 15 religious organizations is a good number. You know when 1 Muslim says something it's all Muslims who are like that according to Jews. So lets generalize, Christians want an END to the military Aid in billions to Israel

So what do you say people, end or keep or even increase the military Aid to Israel? Keep or no?

Haha of course Hossfly.
But this church group is the group that is actually pro Palestinian, but the other Christians in America are for Israel. By the way, have any of the readers ever read anything about this group condemning what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Christians. I haven't heard a word -- they are always busy condemning Israel and that is about it. They can't even open their mouths when Christian Pastors are rotting in prisons in Iran. Nor do they speak out when Christian girls in Muslim countries are kidnapped and forced into Islam. As far as the Rabbis are concerned, there are Rabbis who are Leftists just as there are other Jews who are Leftists. These Rabbis also do not speak up against what the Muslims are doing to others in the Muslim world. They think they are being good humanitarians by speaking against Israel when so much worse is actually happening in the Muslim world against innocent others.
Christian Coalition in America is 70 million strong, and they stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. Let these frustrated jerkoffs fantasize what they what. It's all they have, really.

http://www.cc.org/actionalert/will_you_stand_israel
Will you stand with Israel?

"The Christian Coalition claims full-time staff members in 25 states and some 50,000 precinct leaders and 25,000 church liaison leaders. The full-time staff members are either volunteers or paid through funds raised by the respective state coalitions."

Last edited:
Wow 15 religious organization. In many streets in chicago (they call them Church rows) there are more than 15 churches.

15 religious organization probably includes some jew-hating Mosques!!!!

For every one of these 15 organization speaking opposing the military aid, there are 10,000 religious organizations supporting it.

You fail homo!

Religious leaders call on Congress to reevaulate military aid to Israel | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

(JTA) -- Fifteen leaders of U.S. churches and other faith-based organizations have asked Congress to reevaluate U.S. military aid to Israel.

The religious leaders sent a letter to Congress members on Monday, calling for an investigation into possible violations by Israel of the U.S. Foreign Assistance Act and the U.S. Arms Export Control Act, which would make Israel ineligible for U.S. military aid.

"As Christian leaders in the United States, it is our moral responsibility to question the continuation of unconditional U.S. financial assistance to the government of Israel. Realizing a just and lasting peace will require this accountability, as continued U.S. military assistance to Israel -- offered without conditions or accountability -- will only serve to sustain the status quo and Israel’s military occupation of the Palestinian territories," the letter, signed by leaders of the Lutheran, Methodist, UCC churches, and the National Council of Churches, said.

Hah! Check it out. This is just ONE of many Christian groups that support Israel.

Christians United For Israel.
Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States with over one million members and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world.

The Israel Pledge
We believe that the Jewish people have a right to live in their ancient land of Israel, and that the modern State of Israel is the fulfillment of this historic right.
We maintain that there is no excuse for acts of terrorism against Israel and that Israel has the same right as every other nation to defend her citizens from such violent attacks.
We pledge to stand with our brothers and sisters in Israel and to speak out on their behalf whenever and wherever necessary until the attacks stop and they are finally living in peace and security with their neighbors.

Hmmm...and I wonder by who the Christian Coalition was founded by...Pat Robertson! Haha!

Hmmm...and I wonder by who the Christian Coalition was founded by...Pat Robertson! Haha!
Arab douchebag, if according to the latest gallup polls, you have more than 75% of 300 million Americans that strongly support Israel, what does that translate to.....Around 200 million? My bad, the 70 million is a low number. Heh heh heh.

Which would jeopardize the egyptian-israeli peace treaty, funny nutcases.

Forum List

Back