Religious leaders call on Congress to reevaulate military aid to Israel

You don't have a clue what real Christian is or cares about...

They care where Jesus lived. Things like that, etc. most Christians I know don't give a shit about Israel. They are anti Israel actually

You haven't a clue, try reading the bible...

These are Christians I personally know who think modern day Israel is not what they stand for. Mostly Catholic friends tell me this. But I'm sure you could tell us about it

Bullshit. Those are shadowy people. Real Christians could care less about Israel. Israel is well off without them

Dream on boy most Christians and Jews are united against the muslim whack jobs:cool:

Oh yeah sure. There's no such thing as a majority Christian Arab population that supports Israel. There's almost no such thing at all. I could care less about evangelists.

AJC Outraged by Call for Investigation of Israel - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Christians Discriminated Against by Israel

After all Jews killed Jesus like the Christians say. I'm sure they get along well...or is it a business thing...hmm

Christian arabs? Most Christians in this country support Israel. Your muslim brothers are too busy killing the arab Christians

Dream on boy most Christians and Jews are united against the muslim whack jobs:cool:

Oh yeah sure. There's no such thing as a majority Christian Arab population that supports Israel. There's almost no such thing at all. I could care less about evangelists.

AJC Outraged by Call for Investigation of Israel - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

After all Jews killed Jesus like the Christians say. I'm sure they get along well...or is it a business thing...hmm

Christian arabs? Most Christians in this country support Israel. Your muslim brothers are too busy killing the arab Christians

Christianity originated in the Middle East. Middle East Christians practice their religion more than western Christians. They are more strict. Which is what the religion is supposed to be.

Christianity originated in the Middle East. Middle East Christians practice their religion more than western Christians. They are more strict. Which is what the religion is supposed to be.

Christianty originated from the Jews muslims force convert or kill them

BS Christians persecuted the Jews. They don't have as much as common as you think they do.

BS Christians persecuted the Jews. They don't have as much as common as you think they do.

of course they did in the middle ages, but they are not stuck there anymore like the barbaric muslim nutjobs:cool:

of course they did in the middle ages, but they are not stuck there anymore like the barbaric muslim nutjobs:cool:

There are still a bunch of Christians that hate Jews. If it makes you feel better not believing that. Sure then. :cool:

They care where Jesus lived. Things like that, etc. most Christians I know don't give a shit about Israel. They are anti Israel actually

These are Christians I personally know who think modern day Israel is not what they stand for. Mostly Catholic friends tell me this. But I'm sure you could tell us about it

Then they do not know Gods word...

Bullshit. Those are shadowy people. Real Christians could care less about Israel. Israel is well off without them
What's bullshit is you Muslimes jacking off to America selling out Israel to Islamic animals. That has and will never happen. Support for Israel is broad and across all Americans.

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

February 28, 2011

U.S. adults nearly four times as likely to side with Israelis as with Palestinians

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

What's bullshit is you Muslimes jacking off to America selling out Israel to Islamic animals. That has and will never happen. Support for Israel is broad and across all Americans.

February 28, 2011

U.S. adults nearly four times as likely to side with Israelis as with Palestinians

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

And there is a good reason for that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

They have been duped.

Well you guys believe in two separate Gods. And didn't Jesus call Jews the children of Satan? I could of swore I read something along those Lines.m

15 pastors speaking on behalf of 15 churches in American come together for this statement?

There are about 450,00 churches in the USA.

15 pastors out of 450,000 churches made this statement.

So?

Well you guys believe in two separate Gods. And didn't Jesus call Jews the children of Satan? I could of swore I read something along those Lines.m

Now you sound stupid. Jesus was a Jew himself.

i think "christians" kicked us out a long time ago.

most catholics are totally opposed to israeli actions in the mideast...and live by pauly six's words "if you want peace work for justice."

Forum List

Back