Religious humor...

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
Let's see how much you guys can tolerate...

I'll start with one pic and post more later. If you laugh it's ok...

jesus-brb.jpg

It's ten billion times funnier if you actually get it

I got one. Not a picture, though.

A rabbi, a bishop, and a baptist pastor were walking through the woods together when they hit a river. There was no bridge visible, so the rabbi prayed for a minute, then walked across the river on top of the water. After he set foot on the other side, the bishop also prayed and walked across the river on top of the water. The pastor saw all this and thought it was worth a shot. He prayed to God to get him across the river, took one step, and fell right in (steep banks, a good 6 ft deep at the edge). Well, he climbed out, prayed again, and tried again, with the same result. The bishop and the rabbi yelled across, "Just have faith." The pastor took their advice, prayed fervently, and with full expectations that he'd be able to simply stand on water, stepped out onto the river, and once again fell into the river. At this point, the bishop looked at the rabbi and said, "You think we should tell him where the rocks are?"

Haha that's pretty good man. Too bad no one else wants to play along.

Hobbit said:

A rabbi, a bishop, and a baptist pastor were walking through the woods together when they hit a river. There was no bridge visible, so the rabbi prayed for a minute, then walked across the river on top of the water. After he set foot on the other side, the bishop also prayed and walked across the river on top of the water. The pastor saw all this and thought it was worth a shot. He prayed to God to get him across the river, took one step, and fell right in (steep banks, a good 6 ft deep at the edge). Well, he climbed out, prayed again, and tried again, with the same result. The bishop and the rabbi yelled across, "Just have faith." The pastor took their advice, prayed fervently, and with full expectations that he'd be able to simply stand on water, stepped out onto the river, and once again fell into the river. At this point, the bishop looked at the rabbi and said, "You think we should tell him where the rocks are?"

Not exactly the funniest version of that. In the funnier version the Rabbi asks "You think we should tell him where the rocks are?" and the Bishop turns around and replies "What rocks?"

Hobbit said:

Then the rabbi says, "What rocks?"

(Crap, I should read the whole thread before posting I guess. Avatar already scooped me on this one.)

HAHAHAHA oh man, that's harsh.

Ok, no offence meant, here's one:

Jesus walks into a hotel, puts three large nails down on the counter, and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

Said1 said:
I must agree, tis bad.

I guess I don't see it as bad since I don't believe in Jesus...but I could see how it would be really offensive to some people. But to me it's just funny pictures of a fictional character.

Forum List

Back