religious hate "made in Izrael"!

you all you are skirting the subject, what if iranians will produce such crappy lavatories or fabricating this t-shirt with a bitch like ben Gurion in it

israeli+tshirt.jpg

you all you are skirting the subject, what if iranians will produce such crappy lavatories or fabricating this t-shirt with a bitch like ben Gurion in it

israeli+tshirt.jpg

No one is skirting the subject. You are trying to stir up the considerable anti-semitism on the board. And failing, like the trailer park prison bitch you are.

I object to the original poster acting as if jews are any more hateful then anyone else

that said

I am against intentional displays of disrespect to other religions, however, their is a difference between a joke, and just being an asshole

furthermore I find based on the posts ive seen that shogun, and the other poster are NOT anti semetic

Im not antisemitic. Not by a long shot. I'm just a big fan of equality and the concept that none of us are better than anyone else. Unfortunately, because of the team sport aspect of common ethnicities, some people flock together under the same ethnic banner and pretend that they can do no wrong. We saw whites doing the same in the south and blacks doing the same (example Charlie Bass). And, indeed, even jews are as human as the rest of us and are quite capable of the same range of racist behaviour as anyone else.

I just don't have a problem pointing this out.

israeli+tshirt.jpg

No one is skirting the subject. You are trying to stir up the considerable anti-semitism on the board. And failing, like the trailer park prison bitch you are.

He's making a better point than you are, Scarlet A Schlomo. If you think that it's antisemitism to point out jewish racism against goyim then I guess it's no wonder how large your nose is.

**** ghettos?

palestine never existed until the romans came around>

you are arrogant, anti semetic and an asshole

actually, Since my family is, and ive been to israel, been to synagogue I can safely say that assetion you made is blatantly untrue

I would also point out supremacy is not an exclusive jewish proposition, hispanics, blacks, whites, and asians all have people in their populations who believe they are superior because of race or other reasons.

and god said we were the chosen people, we did not proclaim ourselves anything, and infact have been persecuted partially because of jealousy of others

Jews ("the chosen people") think they are better than everyone else, that's where the problems start.

Do jews yes or no think that THEY are god's chosen people? Are they arrogant enough to think that god gave them palestine and damn everyone in their way? Do jews all hang out in **** ghettos even still today? Would a jew be happy if his daughter wanted to marry a non-jew?
Martin , what proof do you have that god told the jews anything? You're so full of shit that you're starting to grow a third chin.

why are you calling him shlomo, that is not his name, that is border line racist what you are doing

Jews ("the chosen people") think they are better than everyone else, that's where the problems start.
Well I certainly think I am better than you. I am not an uneducated trailer park bigot. That's gotta count for something.

im sure it does at the synagogue, shlomo.

:thup:

jesus christ do you listen.

I said you were NOT an anti semite.

dam, listen son

I object to the original poster acting as if jews are any more hateful then anyone else

that said

I am against intentional displays of disrespect to other religions, however, their is a difference between a joke, and just being an asshole

furthermore I find based on the posts ive seen that shogun, and the other poster are NOT anti semetic

Im not antisemitic. Not by a long shot. I'm just a big fan of equality and the concept that none of us are better than anyone else. Unfortunately, because of the team sport aspect of common ethnicities, some people flock together under the same ethnic banner and pretend that they can do no wrong. We saw whites doing the same in the south and blacks doing the same (example Charlie Bass). And, indeed, even jews are as human as the rest of us and are quite capable of the same range of racist behaviour as anyone else.

why are you calling him shlomo, that is not his name, that is border line racist what you are doing

Well I certainly think I am better than you. I am not an uneducated trailer park bigot. That's gotta count for something.

for the same reason he is calling someone else a standard issue Scarlet A piece of blank check nomenclature. Funny how only one of us caught your eye.

jesus christ do you listen.

I said you were NOT an anti semite.

dam, listen son

that said

i was agreeing with you.

That's MISTER Shlomo to that jew-hating piece of crap masquerading as a human being.
Why do you even argue with the dull-normal. We should be helping them get jobs sorting shoes for shipment to China so they don't spend their days fooling around on PCs.

This thread is nothing but proof that anyone will find whatever reason, no matter how lame, to hate something they just don't agree with ... on all sides of the argument. If I was allowed to I would put everyone who posted in this thread on ignore.

Forum List

Back