Sep 30, 2009
some industry by zionists bigots,

Christianophobia :(

large562061.jpg

Aqsa Mosque on Whisky flask!
wiskey01.jpg

preaching crimes
1-israel_t-shirt.jpg

what's if those stuff were produced outhere?

His point is pretty clear: make a dildo with jesus and it's kosher; make a dildo with moses and it's antisemitism. Enjoy your double standard.

His point is pretty clear: make a dildo with jesus and it's kosher; make a dildo with moses and it's antisemitism. Enjoy your double standard.

Even though I've already stuck your anti semitic ass on ignore, I'll ask: is there a dildo with Moses on it in the marketplace? Has anyone claimed anti-semitism on it?

What is your point here, other than to stir up the not-too-latent anti-semitism on this board?

Calling for crimes by wearing t-shirts and making anti-christ stuff is very disgusting...the rest is well-said by Shogun!

Oh my god. This is unbelievable! is the OP seriously suggesting that there are bigots in Israel just as there are in other countries? This is truly crazy stuff. But the fact that there are pictures posted clearly proves that the bigots in Israel are worse than anywhere else.

Even though I've already stuck your anti semitic ass on ignore, I'll ask: is there a dildo with Moses on it in the marketplace? Has anyone claimed anti-semitism on it?

Yea, bitch, you sure do seem to have me on ignore, don't you.

:lol:

Tell me, shlomo, if you saw a dildo with theodore hertzl on it that you would not SCREAM antisemite. The fact that we DONT see such a thing illustrates how SOME cultures sidestep such sacred cows while others (who enjoy double standards and feeling like Earth's ONLY children) can apparently do no wrong.

Don't blame me if your standard reaction sounds like a broken record.

Oh my god. This is unbelievable! is the OP seriously suggesting that there are bigots in Israel just as there are in other countries? This is truly crazy stuff. But the fact that there are pictures posted clearly proves that the bigots in Israel are worse than anywhere else.

the point being that you won't find a single zionist like the rabbi condemn israelis for such. Instead, he makes excuses in order to validate all things jewish. Seriously, a jewish vampire could be gnawing on the leg of a dead baby and The Rabbi would insist that it is just defending it's stomach from hunger and only antisemites would take notice.

the point being that you won't find a single zionist like the rabbi condemn israelis for such. Instead, he makes excuses in order to validate all things jewish. Seriously, a jewish vampire could be gnawing on the leg of a dead baby and The Rabbi would insist that it is just defending it's stomach from hunger and only antisemites would take notice.

I don't know if the 'Rabi' is a Zionist - but Zionists talk dogmatic crap just like any other zealot. But when you have someone posting pictures like the OP does, it often reduces things to an attempt to anger people based on emotion rather than and meaningful issue.

I object to the original poster acting as if jews are any more hateful then anyone else

that said

I am against intentional displays of disrespect to other religions, however, their is a difference between a joke, and just being an asshole

furthermore I find based on the posts ive seen that shogun, and the other poster are NOT anti semetic

actually, Since my family is, and ive been to israel, been to synagogue I can safely say that assetion you made is blatantly untrue

I would also point out supremacy is not an exclusive jewish proposition, hispanics, blacks, whites, and asians all have people in their populations who believe they are superior because of race or other reasons.

and god said we were the chosen people, we did not proclaim ourselves anything, and infact have been persecuted partially because of jealousy of others

Jews ("the chosen people") think they are better than everyone else, that's where the problems start.

Jews ("the chosen people") think they are better than everyone else, that's where the problems start.

Would this be every single jew? or just religious ones? or just the Orthodox ones? or just the ones in Israel? And do the jews who say they don't believe this, in fact really believe it, but say it's not the case when there are non-jews around?

Must be nice to be able to make such sweeping generalisations.

And I agree with actsnoblemartin - a (deluded) sense of superiority is not exclusive to any particular group.

im sorry academic, i didnt realize you werent talking to me,

every jew ive ever met, never acted or said they were better then anyone.

perhaps, their are some. I dont know

Would this be every single jew? or just religious ones? or just the Orthodox ones? or just the ones in Israel? And do the jews who say they don't believe this, in fact really believe it, but say it's not the case when there are non-jews around?

Must be nice to be able to make such sweeping generalisations.

And I agree with actsnoblemartin - a (deluded) sense of superiority is not exclusive to any particular group.

Last edited:
Well I certainly think I am better than you. I am not an uneducated trailer park bigot. That's gotta count for something.

I cant help but find the irony of the original post amusing. a bigot whining about bigotry... it's humor like this that keeps me coming back to this board. people can be so funny sometimes.

Forum List

Back