Religious hate crime

'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman in Oregon town

Apparently the gunman in Oregon was targeting Christians.

Of course, you will never hear this from Obama. All he wants to do is ban guns.

Is Guno still around or was he the gunman?
sddefault.jpg

I asked the same question.

I figure as big a bed wetter as he is, he'd be terrified to even touch a gun, let alone handle the recoil and concussion.

American Firearm: bolt or lever action only, 6 round capacity non detachable magazine - otherwise you are a coward.

Apparently the gunman in Oregon was targeting Christians.

Is Guno still around or was he the gunman?

Mercer, was a Satanist and a follower of Left Hand Path Hard core Satanism. He murdered these Christians because this was his sacrifice to Satan. Even at the cost of his own life to kill that many people. His target was Christians because he wanted to sacrifice Christians to Satan. Look up his profile - he was a left hand Path follower - a hard core Satanist. Why the media is leaving out that this "hate crime" was committed by a Satanist is quite telling. They have been keeping the truth about Satanic Crimes out of the news media for far too long.

Adam Lanza was a satanist with a webpage dedicated to Satan / Satanism and he was the Sandy Hook serial killer.

The Columbine shooters were a satanic coven known as The Trenchcoat Mafia - their coven name - the truth about their involvement in Satanism was covered up for almost 10 years.

Barber - the Craigslist killer was a Satanist and admitted sacrificing / murdering for Satan up to 100 people - she lost count - she joined a satanic coven in Alaska at the age of 13. The Church of Satan representative denied knowing her. As if we are going to expect Satan's servants to have any virtues? To tell the truth?! Please! How stupid can people be?

This shooter, Mercer, was another hardcore Satanist and again the media is going to attempt to spin it as if he was a lone wolf, mentally unstable person. What they need to do is track down the coven he was a part of and do a full scale investigation.

It's time this denial of the truth about Satanic crimes comes to an end. The American public are going to have to demand it. The common denominator in almost ever single serial killer and their crimes - was their involvement in Satanism, Witchcraft and the Occult. It has no business being legal in America. It's time to expose Satan's evil works and call it for what it is. EVIL.

I asked the same question.

I figure as big a bed wetter as he is, he'd be terrified to even touch a gun, let alone handle the recoil and concussion.

Pleanty of videos of guys falling on their butts from recoil :) Recall a guy at a SF pistol range (indoor) fire, not be able to handle the recoil, and putting another in the ceiling. He was quickly yanked off the line.

1)news reports he was an atheist, anti religious, and they don't believe in Satan.
2)Christianity is Satanism, so if he was anti Christianity he couldn't be a satanist, once again just anti religion.
3)Jesus was Satan, these people weren't Jesus worshipers, so they were not Satanist.
4) means you have to admit my exposing Jesus and the Church as Satanic means the Satanist either leave Satanism or Embrace Christianity as one in the same as they are and thus is not harmful but good.

You on the other hand condescending, infringing on people's rights, blasting them to hell, threatening them eternal torture is like cornering a badger, of course they are gonna fight for their right to live their lives thumper free. Hence you become the instiller and motivator of these tradgedies.
I believe I warned you people about how you treat sensitive unstable people online, just look at your insensitive responses to know your own enemy is you.

1)news reports he was an atheist, anti religious, and they don't believe in Satan.
2)Christianity is Satanism, so if he was anti Christianity he couldn't be a satanist, once again just anti religion.
3)Jesus was Satan, these people weren't Jesus worshipers, so they were not Satanist.
4) means you have to admit my exposing Jesus and the Church as Satanic means the Satanist either leave Satanism or Embrace Christianity as one in the same as they are and thus is not harmful but good.

You on the other hand condescending, infringing on people's rights, blasting them to hell, threatening them eternal torture is like cornering a badger, of course they are gonna fight for their right to live their lives thumper free. Hence you become the instiller and motivator of these tradgedies.
I believe I warned you people about how you treat sensitive unstable people online, just look at your insensitive responses to know your own enemy is you.

Your post makes absolutely no sense, HaShev. Christianity is not Satanism. Christians are the "targets of Satanism". As you just saw with the story of Mercer. Mercer was a follower of Left Hand Path which is hardcore Satanism. He sacrificed those people to Satan even while knowing he'd probably die himself in doing so. Those are the facts. You should study Scriptures instead of reading satanic books that are full of lies, HaShev. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Messiah and over 1 million Jews are currently worshiping him and have received eternal life. If you reject Him as your Messiah? There is no hope for you. I'm telling you the truth from the Scriptures. Isaiah prophesied of Jesus Christ as did the other Prophets. I've provided you with many, many fulfilled prophecies that prove Jesus Christ is the Messiah and yet you persist in denying He is the LORD. There is nothing more to say to you. I've told you the truth, it is up to you to receive it or reject it.

You yourself said the Roman church is Satanism and they are the inventors of your one world religion called Christianity and
the puppet masters behind making the false prophet image of a man they created
talk. Seperate yourself 3 degrees from the Satanic church and you are still connected to Satanism through Jesus.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, they even gave away the punchline at the end of the Satanic script. Rev 22:16
Jesus is claimed Lucifer the son of Baal.

You yourself said the Roman church is Satanism and they are the inventors of your one world religion called Christianity and
the puppet masters behind making the false prophet image of a man they created
talk. Seperate yourself 3 degrees from the Satanic church and you are still connected to Satanism through Jesus.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, they even gave away the punchline at the end of the Satanic script. Rev 22:16
Jesus is claimed Lucifer the son of Baal.

Wrong. I said the Roman Church worships Lucifer not Jesus Christ in the Bible and I said that they were NOT THE INVENTORS OF CHRISTIANITY but the PERSECUTORS of the true Christians who followed Christ and had the Scriptures LONG BEFORE Catholicism was invented. You need to pay closer attention to what I've said, HaShev. I've been quite consistent in my message. Look it up. Jesus Christ is not Lucifer. Jesus Christ is God. You're going to find that out one day. I pray it won't be after you've left this earth.

Hold it a minute

After reading that WND article, the shooter is neither an atheist nor a satanist.

Did obama ever say that he wanted to ban guns outright? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Nope, he just said he wants to make guns really, really, really safe.
And you have a problem with safety because...? You're a douchesack who likes seeing 41 school shooting every 9 months?

How in the hell do you make guns safe? Guns kill and will always kill.

If you want someone to be safe, lock them in a padded cell for the rest of their lives.

Statists don't wish to regulate guns, they wish to regulate people. Guns are but a minor aspect of this. Statists see freedom as opportunity to harm others, thus, freedoms are continually attacked everyday in a losing effort to end all injustice in the world. Their war against a free economy is but one example of this.

What law will prevent these things from ever happening again? The answer is that no law can prevent it. Can you reduce the number of times these things will happen by taking peoples freedoms away? Perhaps, but at what price? Is the price worth it?

Freedom comes with a price tag. It is dependent upon a society that can handle such freedoms and still act in a civil manner towards each other. However, as the nation continues down a secular humanistic path and rejects it's Christian based moral foundation the need for more and more laws will be apparent to all, which will eventually usher in tyranny.

After all, the only way to govern a nation of convicts it so build a wall around them with a warden in charge of them. Because they have lost the ability to govern their own actions and rely on others to do it for them, they will forever be a prisoner of the state.

Last edited:
Did obama ever say that he wanted to ban guns outright? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Nope, he just said he wants to make guns really, really, really safe.
And you have a problem with safety because...? You're a douchesack who likes seeing 41 school shooting every 9 months?

How in the hell do you make guns safe? Guns kill and will always kill.

If you want someone to be safe, lock them in a padded cell for the rest of their lives.

Statists don't wish to regulate guns, they wish to regulate people. Guns are but a minor aspect of this. Statists see freedom as opportunity to harm others, thus, freedoms are continually attacked everyday in a losing effort to end all injustice in the world. Their war against a free economy is but one example of this.

What law will prevent these things from ever happening again? The answer is that no law can prevent it. Can you reduce the number of times these things will happen by taking peoples freedoms away? Perhaps, but at what price? Is the price worth it?

Freedom comes with a price tag. It is dependent upon a society that can handle such freedoms and still act in a civil manner towards each other. However, as the nation continues down a secular humanistic path and rejects it's Christian based moral foundation the need for more and more laws will be apparent to all, which will eventually usher in tyranny.

After all, the only way to govern a nation of convicts it so build a wall around them with a warden in charge of them. Because they have lost the ability to govern their own actions and rely on others to do it for them, they will forever be a prisoner of the state.
You're so not free it's not even funny. But for you, freedom comes with 41 school shootings every 9 months. What a doofus. Ok, go back to pretending to defend freedom. Sorry I bothered you.

If a Christian kill one dog follow a huge outrage of presstitude mainstream 'medias' and non-stop 24/7 coverage.If a Muslim or a bastard kills hundred Christians no-problem for so-called 'free' Medias.

Forum List

Back