Religious fanatics armed with nuclear weapons.

• Banned
?! No mention of muslim terror? Ah...never mind, anti-semite.

Und der Katze sagt:

Ah, yes. Another Izzy-lover who refuses to address the issue that the Israeli fanatics are a threat to the entire world. And, of course, we had to change the subject to Muslim terrorism. And then we play the "anti-Semite" card.

It was really generous of the Germans to provide the Israelis with subs that can easily reach the US of A. And now, it looks like the Israeli shnorrers are going to start World War Three, probably with the bunker buster bombs we provided them.

So...the Israelis start another war. They inflame the whole Middle East, and they get their asses whipped. And then they fire off their nuclear weapons at the whole world.

operation_ivy.jpg

Made in Israel.

• Banned
Nothing like a false or misleading thread title and then no information in the opening post.

Und der Katze sagt:

The title was neither false nor misleading. The information was right there in the link, including additonal links in the article to enable anyone to thoroughly research the subject.

I just checked the link, and it worked wonderfully well, for anyone smart enough to click on it. Which may be the reason that you're an E7, and I'm an E9.

Semper Fido, Gunny.

Dunce.
How religious is Netanyahu?

Und der Katze sagt:

Netanyahu? You mean Bibi Mileikowski? Bibi apparently thinks in terms of "saving the world's Jews." That strikes me as messianic. How about you?

You strike me as idiotic.

Und der Katze sagt:

Do not answer a fool according to his folly....

Answer a fool according to his folly....

To answer, or not to answer, your ridiculous riposte? That is the question.

Forum List

Back