Religious Americans Losing Faith In Obama

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Religious Americans, regardless of what religion, are losing significant faith in President Obama.

Poll after poll indicates Americans with increasing doubts over President Obama’s abilities to handle the job of President of the United States. A recent and quite large Gallup survey of nearly 300,000 Americans shows Obama now losing significant support from people of faith in the United States – numbers that warn of potential re-election disaster for Obama in 2012.
_____

Full Article Here:

Religious Americans Losing Faith in Obama | Newsflavor

Interesting regarding the Muslim vote - for a religion considered to be so "conservative" it is rather remarkable they are so supportive of someone so progressive - though that number appears to be in decline of late...
____

American Muslims continue to give Obama high marks – nearly 78% approval. Even Muslims support of Obama has fallen though, down nearly eight points since 2009.

I think it has something to do with his sympathies toward their religion. (Why they liked him so much that is)

And... no, Im not saying he is a muslim. I really could care less if he is or not. (not trying to highjack your thread with that Sinatra - I promise)

I think it has something to do with his sympathies toward their religion. (Why they liked him so much that is)

And... no, Im not saying he is a muslim. I really could care less if he is or not. (not trying to highjack your thread with that Sinatra - I promise)

According to the poll, Muslim Americans have traditionally favored Democrats heavily. Again, that seems interesting given their penchant for "conservative" values, values that are more conservative than the traditional American political version of the term. (particularly concerning views on women, homosexuals, etc)

It has to be the last segment of this poll that really has the Obama White House concerned though...
___

And the all-important Protestant category, representing the greatest number of overall voters, is turning against the president in significant numbers. Last year 58% of Protestants approved of Obama. Now only 43% of Protestants are satisfied with the president.

If Obama does not improve these numbers among Americans of faith, his hopes of re-election in 2012 might just require a miracle.

Sinatra, the take is fairly simple. Muslims distrust Republicans because so many of them are evangelicals who support Israel and think Islam is the harbor of Satan's little imps.

The implication that Obama is worried is nonsense. He does not expect to do well with evangelicals any more than most Dems expect. BHO beat them in 2008, and the evangels will not make the difference in 2012 because their numbers are shrinking in terms of electoral signficance.

Well, that's fine by me. We need to have faith in God, not Obama. Even if he is the President.

The remark of Maeser is that of a criminal, Avatar.

The comment from the Doctrine & Covenants is about the best description of the Republican Party since 1980 that has ever been written.

The Messiah needs to perform another miracle. How about the casting down the staff and it turns into a crawling republican? I could go for that. Water into wine is getting old. The fish & the loaf of bread!! That would be a great one, kind of spread it around to all the people.

Sinatra, the take is fairly simple. Muslims distrust Republicans because so many of them are evangelicals who support Israel and think Islam is the harbor of Satan's little imps.

The implication that Obama is worried is nonsense. He does not expect to do well with evangelicals any more than most Dems expect. BHO beat them in 2008, and the evangels will not make the difference in 2012 because their numbers are shrinking in terms of electoral signficance.

AH - I believe you are correct. Yes, the support of Israel is likely among the root causes of Muslim Americans distaste for Republicans.

As to Obama not being worried - you are quite wrong on that count. The significant drop in Protestant support, if not improved, will make it very difficult for Obama in 2012 - to say nothing of his almost as significant drop in Catholic American support.

The dude is in big trouble right now...
_____

Catholic Americans show a decided shift against Obama from a little over a year ago. Last year Catholics gave Obama 67% approval. That number has now fallen to an all time low of just 50% approval.

Nah, not worried at all. You have nothing to support your suspicion. He did very poorly among evangelicals last time, will the next time, but no weakening is established among traditional and historical Christian voters.

Nah, not worried at all. You have nothing to support your suspicion. He did very poorly among evangelicals last time, will the next time, but no weakening is established among traditional and historical Christian voters.

____

You are not reading the poll - I suggest you do so.

It is not a poll of "evangelicals".

It is a poll of Americans across various generalized religious affiliations, and Obama has lost signficant support among all groups - namely the largest ones.

And yes, the Obama White House is very much in panic mode. Looks for a significant house cleaning after the midterms, where the administration will attempt some semblance of message control after the debacle of the previous 9 months.
____

Catholic Americans show a decided shift against Obama from a little over a year ago. Last year Catholics gave Obama 67% approval. That number has now fallen to an all time low of just 50% approval.

Jewish Americans, traditionally strong supporters of Democrat candidates, now also view Obama far less favorable. In 2009 77% of Jewish Americans approved of President Obama’s job performance. That number is now at an all time low of 61% – far lower than previous Democrat presidents enjoyed.

And the all-important Protestant category, representing the greatest number of overall voters, is turning against the president in significant numbers. Last year 58% of Protestants approved of Obama. Now only 43% of Protestants are satisfied with the president.

______

I suggest you pay attention. A right wing site with a non peer reviewed poll that covers the right wing.

My statement stands until someone can come up with better evidence.

Ahhhhh Yes. Rillijuss murka ! Gawd ? murka
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]YouTube - GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama[/ame]

According to the poll, Muslim Americans have traditionally favored Democrats heavily. Again, that seems interesting given their penchant for "conservative" values, values that are more conservative than the traditional American political version of the term. (particularly concerning views on women, homosexuals, etc)

It has to be the last segment of this poll that really has the Obama White House concerned though...
___

If Obama does not improve these numbers among Americans of faith, his hopes of re-election in 2012 might just require a miracle.

You are being deceived. Muslim activists use the same techniques as the leftists and homosexual activists. They join them in their agenda to take over the govenment, each believing they will be the ones in control (they will have the power to make the citizens of this country listen to their commands). For them, it is about supporting the removal of freedoms, not the preservation of the individual.

The Messiah needs to perform another miracle. How about the casting down the staff and it turns into a crawling republican? I could go for that. Water into wine is getting old. The fish & the loaf of bread!! That would be a great one, kind of spread it around to all the people.

I thought he did that, wasn't the cost to the taxpayer about $300,000 per job? But that was only the "select", not the sheeple.

KA-CHING! KA-CHING! KA-CHING!

Of course Obama's losing popularity amongst religious Americans. He's losing faith amongst ALL Americans.

You don't have to have a Ph.D. in statistics to figure that one out.

Religious Americans Losing Faith In Obama
....As if no one's noticed......

kkk2.jpg

:rolleyes:

The implication that Obama is worried is nonsense. He does not expect to do well with evangelicals any more than most Dems expect.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

How 'bout him making (what "conseravtives" would consider) an ANTI-Christ statement?

jc2.gif

Forum List

Back