Religion?? Xmas vs Jews,,etc. Who needs it!!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
RE: See, Controversy over Christmas Tree, Port St. Lucie, Florida 12/17/04

If Jews insist on having a menorah installed everytime a Christmas tree goes up on public property,, then take all the trees down, throw the menorahs out and don't mention Christmas, Hannukah, Quanza to me again.. :gives:

Since there is no more advertising "Christmas sales", "Get ready for Christmas", etc,,,, and we have begun to say Happy Holdays two months before the New Year anyhow.. Just dump the religeous nonsense all together.
Besides, day after Christmas I get better deals on stuff anyhow.

Frankly, hearing Christmas jingles at WalMart a week after Labor Day is really Gosh Darn annoying.. Seeing tree ornements going up while I have shorts and flip flops on is depressing!@!

Remove from all US currency, IN GOD WE TRUST

Don't tell me swear the truth with my hand on a bible.. I don't believe what is inside anyhow.. :dev3:

Get rid of local, state, and federal holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, etc. etc.. If the truly religous zealots want it off, they can use vacation time, or take it off without pay.

:piss2: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,,, Don't send US tax dollars to Israel.. That is a Jewish state and I don't believe in supporting religeous institutions of anykind, at anytime.

Working Man said:
RE: See, Controversy over Christmas Tree, Port St. Lucie, Florida 12/17/04

If Jews insist on having a menorah installed everytime a Christmas tree goes up on public property,, then take all the trees down, throw the menorahs out and don't mention Christmas, Hannukah, Quanza to me again.. :gives:

Since there is no more advertising "Christmas sales", "Get ready for Christmas", etc,,,, and we have begun to say Happy Holdays two months before the New Year anyhow.. Just dump the religeous nonsense all together.
Besides, day after Christmas I get better deals on stuff anyhow.

Frankly, hearing Christmas jingles at WalMart a week after Labor Day is really Gosh Darn annoying.. Seeing tree ornements going up while I have shorts and flip flops on is depressing!@!

Remove from all US currency, IN GOD WE TRUST

Don't tell me swear the truth with my hand on a bible.. I don't believe what is inside anyhow.. :dev3:

Get rid of local, state, and federal holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Good Friday, etc. etc.. If the truly religous zealots want it off, they can use vacation time, or take it off without pay.

:piss2: AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,,, Don't send US tax dollars to Israel.. That is a Jewish state and I don't believe in supporting religeous institutions of anykind, at anytime.

You're that old guy from the oat meal commercials aren't you?

Zhukov said:
Did you ever see John Carpenter's The Thing? Brimley was characteristically exquisite.

No, I haven't seen Brimley in The Thing, probably won't either.

Don't laugh, but I used to watch a teen drama starring Brimley and Shannon Dougherty - Degrassi hadn't been produced yet. :eek:

Said1 said:
No, I haven't seen Brimley in The Thing, probably won't either.

Don't laugh, but I used to watch a teen drama starring Brimley and Shannon Dougherty - Degrassi hadn't been produced yet. :eek:

OMG I watched that too :rotflmao:

Said1 said:
I know, just razzing ya a little. :D

I guess we hijacked working man's thread. Poor guy, can't get no respect. I wonder if he voted for Perot?

LOL I thought this one got a wee bit off topic

Here I am trying to be politicaly correct, morally superior, etc,,, and then I am accused of being William Brinfried or somebody... Geeezz... What a tuff crowd,, I get no respect around here!!!

Forum List

Back