Religion without God's

Skinny_32

Rookie
Sep 29, 2018
Europa
There aren't any God's how will do my best to starts believe but I am atheist so I am good to myself but I will God if him listen in me but he never wanted me so I am only atheist but my will are good in politics and food is excellent and rock musicial is best music and little soccer of my interest but there are trouble with God he's never wanted my starts to believe and coming to heaven until life is over death is closer now.

Allahu Akbar exists but he will not my best of my life but he's good for all thus.

Ummm, welcome.

(Billy passes this to the yard puppies for translation.)

There aren't any God's how will do my best to starts believe but I am atheist so I am good to myself but I will God if him listen in me but he never wanted me so I am only atheist but my will are good in politics and food is excellent and rock musicial is best music and little soccer of my interest but there are trouble with God he's never wanted my starts to believe and coming to heaven until life is over death is closer now.

Allahu Akbar exists but he will not my best of my life but he's good for all thus.
Are you using an Arabic-English translation software ap ??

Whenever I hear those fateful words "aloha salad bar" I immediately duck and cover.

Then any second I am expecting to hear a loud boom from a suicide vest.

The key is to be behind cover of heavy objects so that the impact and nails will be deflected.

Watch out for the flying guts and body parts also. Don't slip on them on the way out.

Realizing that someone thought they are getting 72 virgins out of this attempt, I immediately say a prayer for the 72 virgins themselves.

1st place winner for USMB longest run-on-sentence of the year!! .... :thup:

Are you a Russian operative trying to disrupt the elections?

1st place winner for USMB longest run-on-sentence of the year!! .... :thup:

Yeah that. OP should pray to God for grammatical inspiration. And lay off whatever he's smoking.

but he never wanted me so I am only atheist but my will are good in politics and food is excellent and rock musicial is best music and little soccer of my interest but there are trouble with God he's never wanted my starts to believe and coming to heaven until life is over death is closer now.

but he never wanted me so I am only atheist but my will are good ...

nothing to worry about, skinny - Allahu Akbar, they are not in that book either you're not missing a thing.

* what might that be: your politics ...

Forum List

Back