Religion v Space

Starbuck

Jan 10, 2012
When I was a teenager during the 1980’s, there was a science fiction show that only lasted a single season. It was about us going to Mars to live. There was a number of problems with the show, like everyone could breath the air, there was people already that lives on Mars. What I recall the most with the show, was the ending: when Earth had a all out nuclear war – that left a few humans on the planet of Mars. Recall a man looking at the sky, seeing Earth as a white spect of light: knowing all human life on Earth was gone. This gave me a pointed question, what if and only if – Revelation, with everything that is told in the Bible happened then a Nuclear War.

The time before the human race settles Mars will be in my judgement during the end of the Twenty-second century. As it is more rational and practical to settle the Moon of Earth first, that could happen sometime during the start of the twenty-second century.

The Earth Moon, does the book of Revelation deals with the problem of mankind on the Moon: my answer is not. After thousands of years debating the book of Revelation, nobody has introduce the theory of mankind on the Moon. Now, most people will say, the Moon are in the heavens.

The other question that needs to be ask, if the Moon is in the heavens, then, what about the few men from America that went to the Moon to just orbit around and some time make a landing to stay a few days. Was told as a child, that all of us are temted by forces from Hell. It could be Satan himself, demans, and the fallen angels. When mankind is in low Earth orbit, or even being on the Moon – when everyone of a Christian faith makes the argument they are in the heavens. It is not a new debate on that topic, it has been a rational argument going back numbers of centuries.

Christian faith, man is temted by forces from Hell. Christina faith, the upper sky of Earth and the Moon are in the heaves. Since we sent men and women into low Earth orbit, and men to the Moon; are they not tempted by the forces from Hell – a eather/or question. If we say mankind is not tempted by the forces from Hell when they are in outerspace. Then we have to ask the question, when the first person that born on the Moon and always lived on the Moon – in the end commits a murder.

If we say the forces from Hell, being whatever we say did take a ride, with the crews that landed on the Moon. Then we have to ask, for a person of faith, when Neil Armstrong was standing for the first time on the Moon – did he have a demon from Hell next to him. Interesting question for a person of faith, as that demon could in thoery an faith, been one of the fallen angles returning to the heaven on our Moon. In thoery, if it did happen, and it is only a thoery and for others a faith. That fallen angel, could have told the others to return back to Earth and the fallen angle stayed behind.

How does a Christian faith cope with the knowledge that man and woman live in outerspace. Then the knowledge of man landed on the Moon a number of times. Then the main question, what it do to the Christian faith, that someone was borned, lived, never visted Earth – then died on the Moon. Would not be that person, not have been temted in their tests.

One major hurdle in space travel is water.

How do we carry enough to last us on a mission that may take years?

Unless we can figure out how to manufacture it enroute.

Water is an interesting question, still, it was not the argument I was making. The question should be asked, when humanity are in space, are they in any way changed because of spirits from the underworld. As a person, I am in fact an agnostic: that is what I have become as a person. Still, with people of faith, they have to answer, if people are in space, is there any influence from Hell.

I don't get the OP.

Are you trying to say that Christians feel that the influence of God and Satan are limited to Earth? Seriously, I don't understand what you are trying to get at. Personally, I am of the belief that God didn't necessarily start or stop creating with Earth. In fact, I feel that God got things rolling here and moved on while we did some evolutionary cooking. I also feel that Earth may not have been his first foray into "creation".

I mean, if(theoretically) God always was and always will be and it only took 7 of God's days to "create" the Earth(which could easily be Eons to us)....What did he do beforehand? Why would an all powerful entity stop creating?

Once again... I think that too many people get caught up in the words of the bible and lose the message in the process. God gave us a brain for a reason....to think with.

Water is an interesting question, still, it was not the argument I was making. The question should be asked, when humanity are in space, are they in any way changed because of spirits from the underworld. As a person, I am in fact an agnostic: that is what I have become as a person. Still, with people of faith, they have to answer, if people are in space, is there any influence from Hell.

Ok...now we are getting somewhere. Why would there be an influence from Hell and not from God? Are you wondering if space travel is a way of escaping Satanic influence?

Ok...now we are getting somewhere. Why would there be an influence from Hell and not from God? Are you wondering if space travel is a way of escaping Satanic influence?

Christians say that outer space, or the heavens are the place of God and angels. Since the moon is in outer space or the heavens, therefore the influence of Satan and others from Hell cannot enter into the heavens. Christians also say that everyone is always being influenced by the forces of Hell every day.

This is the problem, how can the forces of Hell can influence mankind that visit or in time live full time on the moon. If we say they can – the forces of Hell. Then, how can say a fallen Angel ever return into the Heaves just to influence a single person or everyone that lives on the moon.

Christians say that outer space, or the heavens are the place of God and angels. Since the moon is in outer space or the heavens, therefore the influence of Satan and others from Hell cannot enter into the heavens. Christians also say that everyone is always being influenced by the forces of Hell every day.

This is the problem, how can the forces of Hell can influence mankind that visit or in time live full time on the moon. If we say they can – the forces of Hell. Then, how can say a fallen Angel ever return into the Heaves just to influence a single person or everyone that lives on the moon.

I never felt that Heaven was in outer space. I always felt that heaven is on a different plane of existence.

You only need to take along enough for a few days and then recycle it. It doesn't go away. You can use the same water over and over.

Recycle and air filtration systems can do that.

Of course, when we start talking logistics, the main problem is radiation!

I never felt that Heaven was in outer space. I always felt that heaven is on a different plane of existence.

Then, why do we say to ourselves, and from all Christian’s faiths – that Angels interact with ourselves, as does agents from Hell as well. If mankind does live the whole of their lives on our Moon or Mars, would not only Angels have the only right to interact with ourselves? As heaven, as most Christians will say, the Moon is in the heavens. Therefore, agents from Hell as well can be with us on the Moon, like when they were during the Apollo program. If the agents were there from Hell during the Apollo program, then they are interacting with Angels. An act that a fallen Angel cannot return to heaven debate with all types of Christian faiths.

Forum List

Back