Religion To Disappear By 2041

So if god asks US-citizens either to live in material contentement or to get some million dollars then the most citizens of the USA take some little few million Dollars and live in material contentement.

There is no god that can actually talk to people. The rest of your jibberish post makes no sense.

The god "money" speaks very clear and very loud on this planet - and costs by the way a lot of money. Even so the god "might" and other gods. Sure it's not so easy to hear the voice of god in this loud and crying world full of troubles. But I guess it could be for everyone - independent wether this one believes in god or atheism - an important question to be a part of the solutions of the problems of our worlds or to be a problem for the world. You are problem not solution, because you deny the right to exist of people who don't believe what you believe. I'm on my own for sure not a friend of a state religion 'atheism', because no one can argue against the only rule of atheism I ever heard from. This rule is just simple "You're next". No religion on our planet is as agressive as atheists. But in the end maybe everything what human beings are doing implodes in egocentrisms, nationalisms, racisms, iditiotisms and murderous ideologies. Even science seeme to become more and more a kind of strange ideology in the english speaking world. My catholic church and I say very clear: God is truth, god is love, god is life. So everything what helps truth, what helps love, what helps life is good. Try to do so if you don't like to go lost. End of my gibber. I've spoken.

You believe truth is your catholic god.

I believe what I believe. You don't know what I believe. In this context I would agree to say "god is [a] catholic" or "truth is overarching".

I believe truth exists free of mythological reference.

So you say "mythological refrence is not true" without saying anything about what this "mythological reference" could be in the context here. With other words you say: "Only my belief is absolutelly true - everything else and everyone else is wrong". I just simple said "god is truth".

You see an enemy in my resolve not ien any "You're next" declaration you say I've subscribed to.

True we are at an impasse. I believe the god believers will eventually die out and the world will be just fine trusting in ourselves. I believe just a steady reminder will be a sufficient guide to that end.

I see no purpose in some war of conflict to decide who is right and who is wrong. Might does not make right. It certainly can't make any reasonable case for a god. Nor can it prove that god does not exist.

I have stated that hearing of a church burning down makes me happy. That certainly does not mean I would go around burning down churches. It's more of a living proof that your god does nothing to protect the fold.

Not really. If you will have killed everyone who could believe in god or could know what spirituality means then you nevertheless could not be sure that we will not come back, because god made everything out of nothing. So your future seems to be to wait full of paranoia - after you suffocated every creative life with your loveless speech and deeds. You are a poor guy without any other hope than death.

You pathetic psycho babbling twat. Why all the fear? You describe images like a child that see's monsters under the bed or lurking in the closet. Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!

The discussion '"In god we trust" vs "Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!"' is not my discussion.

I never saw the boogyman. As a small child it was I that slept comfortably on the edge of the cliff and the others screamed for mommy and ran home in their blankets. The banshees cry of the killdeer was my lullaby.

I know why you believe in the boogyman and the god you think will save you. It is because you are WEAK!

Your problem is that you are not one with the world. You believe you must be saved from it and from yourself and your weaknesses. You have no idea what truth and peace are. You think some fairy tale will have the answers.

Only US-Americans think they are the world.

Last edited:
HUGGY

By the way: If you are happy to hear that a church was burned down then this is maybe more than only a problem of spiritual desorientaition. Perhaps you should speak with a doctor or a psychologist about this emotional problem. Perhaps you are in danger ot lose control about your agressions.

Perhaps you are right. It's a dangerous world and I sleep with the door open still.

What?

I have my dogs from hell to warn the foolish. I am less than a few feet from many thousands of the dead and buried which is fair reminder. There are consequences to being sloppy and stupid. It is no shame to live peacefully but ready like lightning bottled up to strike the transgressor. They say "it's not paranoid if they really are out to get you".

Strange. I guess it makes sense to yourselve what you say here. Your agressions and psychopathic thoughts are maybe normal in the world you are living in - nevertheless not understandable for me.

Last edited:
HUGGY

By the way: If you are happy to hear that a church was burned down then this is maybe more than only a problem of spiritual desorientaition. Perhaps you should speak with a doctor or a psychologist about this emotional problem. Perhaps you are in danger ot lose control about your agressions.

Perhaps you are right. It's a dangerous world and I sleep with the door open still.

What?

I have my dogs from hell to warn the foolish. I am less than a few feet from many thousands of the dead and buried which is fair reminder. There are consequences to being sloppy and stupid. It is no shame to live peacefully but ready like lightning bottled up to strike the transgressor. They say "it's not paranoid if they really are out to get you".

Strange. I guess it makes sense to yourselve what you say here. Your agressions and psychopathic thoughts are maybe normal in the world you are living in - nevertheless not understandable for me.

I do not speak in riddles. There is a huge cemetery right next door to my location. On the other side is a never ending supply of drug dealers, prostitutes, gang bangers, drug users and an assortment of transients and wacked out psychotics that if not for my presence would love to take over the 62 rooms in the 6 and a half year closed motel I live in providing security and on site management, It started out as a favor to the owner, a friend for only 4-5 months, as my last project an invention prototyping ran out of funds. I was living on my boat, a 1958 33 ft Chris Craft Commander. So I get to use the first floor 4 rooms to store my tools and build the machinery for my next vocation which will be mobile welding and part manufacturing. I live up on the third floor in two adjoining rooms. I get paid for the security as there is a very busy restaurant within the property which keeps the whole thing financially viable to the owner from being demolished. I raise pit bulls which I enjoy and couldn't do on the boat. They assist greatly in addressing the daily and nightly threats. The whole thing is enclosed by a chain link fence. I've been threatened so many times I can't remember, shot at twice and attempted robbed on several occasions. So the paranoia and vigilance you don't understand might start to make more sense.

Enough about me in regards to you thinking I need psychiatric attention.

I am serious about being an atheist. Being a serious atheist requires a commitment as there is no net to fall into. There are no sky fairies coming to my rescue when the end is upon me. That is why I think religions are for the soft. You get to walk around in a daydream that will never happen and be fulfilled. There will be no Uh Oh moment when you realize the truth of NOTHING. It is 1000% more satisfying to make believe and have all the support of millions of like minded day dreamers. And in the end your NOTHING will be exactly like mine.

Last edited:
Huggy--

You sound like quite an interesting, one of a kind fellow. As a Buddhisst, I am atheist too. No God belief. I do though, think that if there is anything that continues, it would be our qualities, positive and negative which have no solid, tangible existence.

Day dreaming is a bit of a putdown to a meditator. Yes, we all drift, but some teachings I've heard make so much sense to me, that they seem quite real.

Impermanence--everything that is born will die and all things are in a continual process of coming into being or going away.

Suffering--There is suffering in birth, aging, illness and death. Not as "punishment" but matter of fact of existence.

Happiness comes from service. You offer service yourself and it's satisfying.

That's all for now.

Dhara

There is no god that can actually talk to people. The rest of your jibberish post makes no sense.

The god "money" speaks very clear and very loud on this planet - and costs by the way a lot of money. Even so the god "might" and other gods. Sure it's not so easy to hear the voice of god in this loud and crying world full of troubles. But I guess it could be for everyone - independent wether this one believes in god or atheism - an important question to be a part of the solutions of the problems of our worlds or to be a problem for the world. You are problem not solution, because you deny the right to exist of people who don't believe what you believe. I'm on my own for sure not a friend of a state religion 'atheism', because no one can argue against the only rule of atheism I ever heard from. This rule is just simple "You're next". No religion on our planet is as agressive as atheists. But in the end maybe everything what human beings are doing implodes in egocentrisms, nationalisms, racisms, iditiotisms and murderous ideologies. Even science seeme to become more and more a kind of strange ideology in the english speaking world. My catholic church and I say very clear: God is truth, god is love, god is life. So everything what helps truth, what helps love, what helps life is good. Try to do so if you don't like to go lost. End of my gibber. I've spoken.

I believe what I believe. You don't know what I believe. In this context I would agree to say "god is [a] catholic" or "truth is overarching".

So you say "mythological refrence is not true" without saying anything about what this "mythological reference" could be in the context here. With other words you say: "Only my belief is absolutelly true - everything else and everyone else is wrong". I just simple said "god is truth".

You see an enemy in my resolve not ien any "You're next" declaration you say I've subscribed to.

True we are at an impasse. I believe the god believers will eventually die out and the world will be just fine trusting in ourselves. I believe just a steady reminder will be a sufficient guide to that end.

I see no purpose in some war of conflict to decide who is right and who is wrong. Might does not make right. It certainly can't make any reasonable case for a god. Nor can it prove that god does not exist.

I have stated that hearing of a church burning down makes me happy. That certainly does not mean I would go around burning down churches. It's more of a living proof that your god does nothing to protect the fold.

Not really. If you will have killed everyone who could believe in god or could know what spirituality means then you nevertheless could not be sure that we will not come back, because god made everything out of nothing. So your future seems to be to wait full of paranoia - after you suffocated every creative life with your loveless speech and deeds. You are a poor guy without any other hope than death.

You pathetic psycho babbling twat. Why all the fear? You describe images like a child that see's monsters under the bed or lurking in the closet. Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!

The discussion '"In god we trust" vs "Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!"' is not my discussion.

I never saw the boogyman. As a small child it was I that slept comfortably on the edge of the cliff and the others screamed for mommy and ran home in their blankets. The banshees cry of the killdeer was my lullaby.

I know why you believe in the boogyman and the god you think will save you. It is because you are WEAK!

Your problem is that you are not one with the world. You believe you must be saved from it and from yourself and your weaknesses. You have no idea what truth and peace are. You think some fairy tale will have the answers.

"The discussion '"In god we trust" vs "Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!"' is not my discussion."

It is the discussion. The title of this thread is:

I don't believe the transformation will occur that soon but occur it will. Not all religions will go away IMHO. Just the sky fairy ones. There will always be speculation about the origins of our coming to being. There will never be absolute proof of where it all came from if the big bang is true.

"The discussion '"In god we trust" vs "Grow the fuck up you wimpering pussy!"' is not my discussion."

I don't believe the transformation will occur that soon but occur it will. Not all religions will go away IMHO. Just the sky fairy ones. There will always be speculation about the origins of our coming to being. There will never be absolute proof of where it all came from if the big bang is true.

Nothing happened before the big bang happened, because there was no time before. And nothing is outside of the universe, because everyone everywhere in the universe is always in the middle of an expanding universe. And your will to erase the christian religion from this planet has nothing to do with physics but seems to be an obsessive thought that dominates your psychological structure. By the way: Do you know that even masses can be psychopathic? Really! The phycicist Albert Einstein said in 1933: "Der Zustand Deutschlands gleicht einem Zustand der psychischen Erkrankung der Massen" = "The situation of Germany equates a situation of a psychological disease of the masses." If you are a symptom for the situation of the West then: "Good night western world!" - otherwise perhaps a psychologist is able to help you, if the one you are looking for suffers not the same obsession. Perhaps you can find a jewish psychologist - lots of them are very famous.

Last edited:
Huggy--

You sound like quite an interesting, one of a kind fellow. As a Buddhisst, I am atheist too. No God belief. I do though, think that if there is anything that continues, it would be our qualities, positive and negative which have no solid, tangible existence.

Day dreaming is a bit of a putdown to a meditator. Yes, we all drift, but some teachings I've heard make so much sense to me, that they seem quite real.

Impermanence--everything that is born will die and all things are in a continual process of coming into being or going away.

Suffering--There is suffering in birth, aging, illness and death. Not as "punishment" but matter of fact of existence.

Happiness comes from service. You offer service yourself and it's satisfying.

That's all for now.

Dhara

Human words are only transporters. Militant Atheists define others not to be atheists <=> to be a-atheist <=> to be theists. Because I'm a Catholic (= not an atheist) they define me "theist". But I'm not a theist - I'm a Catholic. Even if I would not believe in god I would stay to be a Catholic. So you are not an Atheist in the eyes of militant Atheists - because you think in spiritual structures and not in material structures. This could be dangerous for you. Militant atheists are often not harmless. By the way: When god created everything out of nothing then nothing was existing because existance was not. Was god? So if we speak about god then we speak also about his metaexistance containing his notexistance. It's not trivial what we know and what we believe - but this means not that for example a very poor grandma with a not very big knowledge could not be the most holy person in the world. Everyone could be "Jesus", everywhere Jesus could teach us something.

Last edited:

Nothing happened before the big bang happened, because there was no time before. And nothing is outside of the universe, because everyone everywhere in the universe is always in the middle of an expanding universe. And your will to erase the christian religion from this planet has nothing to do with physics but seems to be an obsessive thought that dominates your psychological structure. By the way: Do you know that even masses can be psychopathic? Really! The phycicist Albert Einstein said in 1933: "Der Zustand Deutschlands gleicht einem Zustand der psychischen Erkrankung der Massen" = "The situation of Germany equates a situation of a psychological disease of the masses." If you are a symptom for the situation of the West then: "Good night western world!" - otherwise perhaps a psychologist is able to help you, if the one you are looking for suffers not the same obsession. Perhaps you can find a jewish psychologist - lots of them are very famous.

I'm tending to believe that however long the singularity was when all matter was void of the spaces we now enjoy there might have been a universe of sorts that collapsed and with it it's "time".

I do believe in mass psychosis. The link which bonds these people together is of course what they mutually believe. To get so many millions to believe in the same thing takes a massive foundation of teaching. This takes a structured organization. It is not organic. Human beings don't all of a sudden "come to jesus" as they do puberty. My evidence for that claim is that human beings existed for a very long time before a single god and JC showed up.

The Greeks and the Romans had just as much strength in belief of their myths as you do yours.

I find it humorous that you think I need a psychiatrist for not subscribing to fairy tales. That's rich! :lol:

It is likewise telling that you feel it necessary to label me a "militant atheist" especially since in the name of god and gods more human beings have been butchered in war than anything in the name of not believing in a god or gods. *

*There have been many that attempt to blame what Pol Pot and Lenin/Stalin did to their countrymen as in the name of atheism. That is hogwash. What they did they did in the name of totalitarianism. They needed to consolidate power and religion was just an innocent bystander and victim on the path to that end.

I'm certainly not trying to push some political system other than a support of democracy onto my country. We already have democracy.

Last edited:

I'm tending to believe that however long the singularity was

If phycicist describe something about nature then they use for this description often something what's not science: We calb it 'mathematics'. The "god" of physics is the experiment and the "spirituality" of physics is mathemetics. A special problem of the philosophy of modern physics is it that Phycicists don't know (In the pausible and qualifying way of Socrates) what they are speaking about. A phycicist is for example not able to know what gravitation is - he's only able to know what gravitation is doing. Gravitation throws for example apples on Newtons head. "Singularity" is also a kind of "We don't know" - expression. The problem: A singularity is not doing anything. It's a problem of mathematics not a problem of the physis of the world. Comparable maybe to a division by zero. So your sentence here sounds in my ears like "I'm tending to believe that however long the division by zero was".

If I say "God made everything out of nothing" I don't care about wether there was a singularity in the begin of the universe or not. That's not a problem.

when all matter was void of the spaces we now enjoy there might have been a universe of sorts that collapsed and with it it's "time".

I do believe in mass psychosis.

That's not a question of belief. That's a question of a lack of research.

The link which bonds these people together is of course what they mutually believe. To get so many millions to believe in the same thing takes a massive foundation of teaching. This takes a structured organization. It is not organic. Human beings don't all of a sudden "come to jesus" as they do puberty. My evidence for that claim is that human beings existed for a very long time before a single god and JC showed up.

The Greeks and the Romans had just as much strength in belief of their myths as you do yours.

I find it humorous that you think I need a psychiatrist for not subscribing to fairy tales. That's rich! :lol:

I said "psychologist" you transformed this in "psychiatrist" because in thsi way you arw able to kill your enemy in a better way with your words. Truth and reality mean nothing for you as long as you are able to bring someone in a machinst vise without having only a little idea what to do with this spiritual machine part. You are absurde - but you don't see this absurdity. It could be good for you to find out what you are doing with yourselve.

It is likewise telling that you feel it necessary to label me a "militant atheist" especially since in the name of god and gods more human beings have been butchered in war than anything in the name of not believing in a god or gods. *

*There have been many that attempt to blame what Pol Pot and Lenin/Stalin did to their countrymen as in the name of atheism. That is hogwash. What they did they did in the name of totalitarianism. They needed to consolidate power and religion was just an innocent bystander and victim on the path to that end.

I'm certainly not trying to push some political system other than a support of democracy onto my country. We already have democracy.

In the USA - a country in the size of a continent with the state religion "atheism" - never a Catholic could become president of the USA and if - then he will be murdered. ... What do you say, dear friend JFK? My prophecy came to late? Hmm ... What changed? ... The USA exports today a lot of more violence and salveholder mentality. And to call the USA "democracy" is maybe often only an empty phrase for people who live there without any real good chance on their own. The USA wastes for example a lot of money with military structures and prisons. I don't know what to think about such a country. And the USA spies everywhere in Germany. Hmm ... difficult to say, what the USA is. For sure not a friend of Germany in the current world, what's the illusion of many Germans.

Last edited:

If phycicist describe something about nature then they use for this description often something what's not science: mathematics. The "god" of physics is the experiment and the "spirituality" of physics is mathemetiocs. A special problem of the philosophy of modern pohyics is it that POhycisists donütkiwno what they aer speaking about. A phycicist is for example not able to know wahtz gravitation is - he's only able to know what gravitation is doing. Gravitation throws for example apples on Newtons head. "Singularity" is also a kind of "We don't know" - expression. The problem: A singularity is not doing anything. It's a problem of mathematics not a problem of the physis of the world. Comparable maybe to a division by zero. So your sentence here sounds in my ears like "I'm tending to believe that however long the division by zero was".

If I say "God made everything out of nothing" I don't care about wether there was a singularity in the begin of the universe or not. That's not a problem.

when all matter was void of the spaces we now enjoy there might have been a universe of sorts that collapsed and with it it's "time".

The link which bonds these people together is of course what they mutually believe. To get so many millions to believe in the same thing takes a massive foundation of teaching. This takes a structured organization. It is not organic. Human beings don't all of a sudden "come to jesus" as they do puberty. My evidence for that claim is that human beings existed for a very long time before a single god and JC showed up.

I said "psychologist is not a psychiatrist.

In the USA - a country in the size of a continent with the state religion "atheism" - never a Catholic could become president of the USA and if - then he wil be murdered. ... What do you say, dear friend JFK? My prophecy came to late? Hmm ... What changed? ... The USA exports today a lot of more violance and salveholder mentality. And to call the USA "democracy" is maybe often only an empty phrase for people who live there without any real good chance on their own. The USA wastes for examople a lot of money with military structures and prisons. I don't know what to think about such a country. And the USA spies everywhere in Germany. Hmm ... difficult to say, what the USA is.
[/QUOTE]

America claims to offer only an OPPORTUNITY, not a guarantee of a realization of one's dreams. Many more fail than succeed. There are safety nets of sorts but the government fights tooth and nail to keep them to a minimum. Many American citizens are outraged that there is any financial refuge for those not able to compete for the pot of gold. That is the way it has always been. This is not Germany. We haven't been beat down. Our pride is, as it always has been, still intact.

We don't trust governments. Some of us don't trust any organized institutions. Our Constitution and our Bill of Rights enforces our right to distrust government and guarantees us having the means to enforce our personal rights.
It wasn't all that very long ago that the "go along to get along" group mentality of the citizens of Germany created an evil entity that had to be put down like a rabid dog.

Thankfully there was a country like ours to do the job. Violence has it's place and can be focused when needed to do far more good than harm.

If phycicist describe something about nature then they use for this description often something what's not science: mathematics. The "god" of physics is the experiment and the "spirituality" of physics is mathemetiocs. A special problem of the philosophy of modern pohyics is it that POhycisists donütkiwno what they aer speaking about. A phycicist is for example not able to know wahtz gravitation is - he's only able to know what gravitation is doing. Gravitation throws for example apples on Newtons head. "Singularity" is also a kind of "We don't know" - expression. The problem: A singularity is not doing anything. It's a problem of mathematics not a problem of the physis of the world. Comparable maybe to a division by zero. So your sentence here sounds in my ears like "I'm tending to believe that however long the division by zero was".

I said "psychologist is not a psychiatrist.

In the USA - a country in the size of a continent with the state religion "atheism" - never a Catholic could become president of the USA and if - then he wil be murdered. ... What do you say, dear friend JFK? My prophecy came to late? Hmm ... What changed? ... The USA exports today a lot of more violance and salveholder mentality. And to call the USA "democracy" is maybe often only an empty phrase for people who live there without any real good chance on their own. The USA wastes for examople a lot of money with military structures and prisons. I don't know what to think about such a country. And the USA spies everywhere in Germany. Hmm ... difficult to say, what the USA is.

America claims to offer only an OPPORTUNITY, not a guarantee of a realization of one's dreams. Many more fail than succeed. There are safety nets of sorts but the government fights tooth and nail to keep them to a minimum. Many American citizens are outraged that there is any financial refuge for those not able to compete for the pot of gold. That is the way it has always been. This is not Germany. We haven't been beat down. Our pride is, as it always has been, still intact.

We don't trust governments. Some of us don't trust any organized institutions. Our Constitution and our Bill of Rights enforces our right to distrust government and guarantees us having the means to enforce our personal rights.
It wasn't all that very long ago that the "go along to get along" group mentality of the citizens of Germany created an evil entity that had to be put down like a rabid dog.

Thankfully there was a country like ours to do the job. Violence has it's place and can be focused when needed to do far more good than harm.

What a luck that I have not as a German nor as a Catholic any problem to die out. So be happy that you don't have to speak with me any longer.

Last edited:
Author and noted biopsychologist Nigel Barber has completed a new study that shows Atheism is most prevalent in developed countries, and, according to his projections, religion will completely disappear by 2041. His findings are discussed in his new book “Why Atheism Will Replace Religion.” A new study that clarifies his earlier research will be published in August. His findings focus on studying trends within countries around the world and the fact that “Atheists are heavily concentrated in economically developed countries”-

In my new study of 137 countries (1), I also found that atheism increases for countries with a well-developed welfare state (as indexed by high taxation rates). Moreover, countries with a more equal distribution of income had more atheists. My study improved on earlier research by taking account of whether a country is mostly Moslem (where atheism is criminalized) or formerly Communist (where religion was suppressed) and accounted for three-quarters of country differences in atheism.

His main thesis stems from the phenomenon of religion declining as personal wealth increases. He cites the reason as people having less of a need for supernatural beliefs when the tangible, natural world is providing for their needs. He says the majority of the world will come to view religion as completely irrelevant by 2041.

The findings of this "study" are hardly believable and his supporting arguments are unconvincing. Religions have been with us for 50,000 years and have been a vital and critical part of human evolution and survival. For religious belief to disappear completely in 25 years, even in the most developed and secular societies, is a ridiculous claim made out of wishful thinking and a blindness to the human psyche.

I'm an atheist.
True, I think it's pretty naive.

What's so different today that would cause religion to disappear overnight when it's been around since the beginning of civilization?

Evolution has been known for nearly 200 years and it hasn't eliminated religion.

What's so different today that would cause religion to disappear overnight when it's been around since the beginning of civilization?

Evolution has been known for nearly 200 years and it hasn't eliminated religion.

All you dudes who believe in a supreme being had better rethink your logic. If there is one it will probably finally make it to our solar system and EAT US!

You know.....the same way we do chickens and cows

Author and noted biopsychologist Nigel Barber has completed a new study that shows Atheism is most prevalent in developed countries, and, according to his projections, religion will completely disappear by 2041. His findings are discussed in his new book “Why Atheism Will Replace Religion.” A new study that clarifies his earlier research will be published in August. His findings focus on studying trends within countries around the world and the fact that “Atheists are heavily concentrated in economically developed countries”-

In my new study of 137 countries (1), I also found that atheism increases for countries with a well-developed welfare state (as indexed by high taxation rates). Moreover, countries with a more equal distribution of income had more atheists. My study improved on earlier research by taking account of whether a country is mostly Moslem (where atheism is criminalized) or formerly Communist (where religion was suppressed) and accounted for three-quarters of country differences in atheism.

His main thesis stems from the phenomenon of religion declining as personal wealth increases. He cites the reason as people having less of a need for supernatural beliefs when the tangible, natural world is providing for their needs. He says the majority of the world will come to view religion as completely irrelevant by 2041.
Many have predicted the end of religion, over the centuries. Especially the end of Christianity. We're still here. We'll be here until Christ returns and sets up His Millennial Kingdom.

Then why couldn't Gordy Howe get the procedure done here in Michigan? You know, the procedure that saved his life?

He could.

The issue was that ghouls seeking to make a buck presented fetal stem cells as having special properties, absent from adult stem cells.

Turns out the ghouls were engaged in fraud, trying to turn a buck on lampshades made from their victims.

Forum List

Back