Religion of Peace

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Time for Imam Obama to give us another distorted history lesson on the Crusades.

A mob of unidentified Muslims in eastern Uganda beat a Christian woman to death, saying her family hadn’t heeded their warning against converting to Christianity from Islam and preaching the Gospel. Her brother-in-law was killed a month ago for the same reason.

The victim, identified as Mamwikomba Mwanika, the mother of eight, was dragged from her home in Kalampete village in Kibuku District and hacked to death last week, according to Morning Star News.

The mob arrived in the night and asked for her husband, also a convert, and told her, “Your husband has followed the religion of his brother, and we had warned you people to stop these activities, but our message has landed on deaf ears.”

Muslim Mob Kills Christian Mother in Uganda for Converting to Christianity

Don't be that dork. Both sides are wrong.

February of last year
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Jan of this year
UN: Muslims ethnically cleansed in CAR

February of this year
Christian Militias Slaughtering African Muslims Because Christianity Is A Religion Of Peace
Christian Militias Slaughtering African Muslims Because Christianity Is A Religion Of Peace

February of last year
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Jan of this year

February of this year
It's a bitch when the Christians start fighting back, isn't it?

Time for Imam Obama to give us another distorted history lesson on the Crusades.

A mob of unidentified Muslims in eastern Uganda beat a Christian woman to death, saying her family hadn’t heeded their warning against converting to Christianity from Islam and preaching the Gospel. Her brother-in-law was killed a month ago for the same reason.

The victim, identified as Mamwikomba Mwanika, the mother of eight, was dragged from her home in Kalampete village in Kibuku District and hacked to death last week, according to Morning Star News.

The mob arrived in the night and asked for her husband, also a convert, and told her, “Your husband has followed the religion of his brother, and we had warned you people to stop these activities, but our message has landed on deaf ears.”

Muslim Mob Kills Christian Mother in Uganda for Converting to Christianity
All lives matter.

All lives matter, and the Christians are no more innocent than the Muslims in Africa.

Both sides have to back up. They won't, because the strife is tribal as well.

Kind of like when the Palestinians recently started killing Israeli citizens and the Israelis started fighting back and Obama said BOTH sides should stop (as if both sides were to blame).
He's wrong, particularly, and you are, generally. Son, you have trouble with context. You always have had this problem.

February of last year

Jan of this year

February of this year
Why would you have a problem with them fighting back? Seems like "turn the other cheek" is just getting them hacked to hell, their churches burned wholesale, and any associated historical artifacts destroyed. If I were a Christian in a country that was being attacked by the muslim animal hordes, I'd damned sure be proactive in my defense. Seems the only thing muslim sub-humans understand is gross, obtuse violence.

February of last year

Jan of this year

February of this year
Why would you have a problem with them fighting back? Seems like "turn the other cheek" is just getting them hacked to hell, their churches burned wholesale, and any associated historical artifacts destroyed. If I were a Christian in a country that was being attacked by the muslim animal hordes, I'd damned sure be proactive in my defense. Seems the only thing muslim sub-humans understand is gross, obtuse violence.
GW, those are your words, not mine. Both sides are fighting each other; both sides are burning, maiming, torturing, and killing in Africa.

The Palestinian teenagers with knives are flat our assassins. Kill them.

One side is always at Fault. Muslims are clearly at fault since day 1 about 9999999999 to 1. They are going to eliminate you and everyone not like them when they can. The only answer is eliminate Muslims from the planet.

A-world-Without-Islam.jpg

Kind of like when the Palestinians recently started killing Israeli citizens and the Israelis started fighting back and Obama said BOTH sides should stop (as if both sides were to blame).
He's wrong, particularly, and you are, generally. Son, you have trouble with context. You always have had this problem.
Bottom line is that the Christians have been targeted by muslims everywhere in the world and your only defense of them is to say "both sides do it" (as if this were some kind of schoolyard scuffle).

One side is always at Fault. Muslims are clearly at fault since day 1 about 9999999999 to 1. They are going to eliminate you and everyone not like them when they can. The only answer is eliminate Muslims from the planet.
You are well named.

I am not defending Muslims, S. J. those are your words not mine. :lol:

Withdraw from the ME, and let the Arabs and Turks and Persians and Russians and whatever kill one another, while we continue to build energy independence.

February of last year

Jan of this year

February of this year
GW, those are your words, not mine. Both sides are fighting each other; both sides are burning, maiming, torturing, and killing in Africa.

The Palestinian teenagers with knives are flat our assassins. Kill them.
What would you suggest as a solution? They've been killing each other in that part of the world since humanity crawled out of caves and established tribes. I'd be happy enough to leave them to it if they would just stay where they are. Unfortunately, some of those tribes feel compelled to infect my world with their sick religion.

I am not defending Muslims, S. J. those are your words not mine. :lol:

Withdraw from the ME, and let the Arabs and Turks and Persians and Russians and whatever kill one another, while we continue to build energy independence.
Israel isn't fighting because they WANT to, they fight because they HAVE to, so stop trying to lump them in with the psycho muslims who do it out of hate.

Forum List

Back