Religion is...

pAr

toutatis
Dec 16, 2008
Yop
Religion is a load of bollocks!

Discuss. :)

PS 4 DUMMIES: In case you're having trouble understanding the meaning of a few ponctuated words, here's a tiresome explanation for you: Go to politicalforum.com/forum-help-feedback-etc/64034-example-troll-thread-5.html#post1064461

PS 4 DUMMIES: In case you're having trouble understanding the meaning of a few ponctuated words, here's a tiresome explanation for you: Go to politicalforum.com/forum-help-feedback-etc/64034-example-troll-thread-5.html#post1064461

You've already tried the 2009 version ? I bet not. :lol:

So where is your argument why religion is a load of bollocks?

Most religions don't accept females, most religions are just a confederation of male dunces, therefore religion is a load of bollocks! :)

Not yet, but, let me guess, it goes like this, doesn't it? :dig:

Ah the truth comes out---another male hater. I sense a great year coming on -full of the same old arguments. :lol:
Can someone please invent something new to bitch about ?

Ah the truth comes out---another male hater. I sense a great year coming on -full of the same old arguments. :lol:

I get the distinct impression that lots of folks are agnostics or atheists for whatever reason and then after the fact decide such and such is the reason they don't follow a religion. They just try to justify to conform with their choice.

Yes, watch out for the truth someone here is jumping to his/her own conclusions. Fyi I don't hate males, I just love females more. What's your prob, punk?!

I get the distinct impression that lots of folks are agnostics or atheists for whatever reason and then after the fact decide such and such is the reason they don't follow a religion. They just try to justify to conform with their choice.

Too bad they just chunk it all out as if they have learned everything to know about every religion there is . There's some good stuff in a lot of different religions. What can possibly be bad about loving your neighbor and treating others like you want to be treated etc ?

Yes, watch out for the truth someone here is jumping to his/her own conclusions. Fyi I don't hate males, I just love females more. What's your prob, punk?!

Actually I'm doing pretty great so far this year. So what's your favorite controversy to stir up----I so hope you have a new angle for us on something. We've covered the "male dunce" factor quite extensively as PC stated to I hope you have something a little more interesting.

Just what we need...another bitter, angry female...

Lookie here! It's not just one but two posters who are jumping to their own conclusions. Projecting much? I'm a male you stupid brat! This sounds promising. :)

That's a great observation. The world's fastest growing 'religion' is not Christianity or Islam, it is apathy. But people like to have reasons for what they think (they look dumb otherwise) so they retrofit something (often something politically correct) to give themselves a position to defend (and usually a pious, holier than thou position).

(How many times can you use brackets in a sentence?)

Me, too.

They smell better.

That's a great observation. The world's fastest growing 'religion' is not Christianity or Islam, it is apathy. But people like to have reasons for what they think (they look dumb otherwise) so they retrofit something (often something politically correct) to give themselves a position to defend (and usually a pious, holier than thou position).

(How many times can you use brackets in a sentence?)[/QUOTE]

No limit to the use of brackets as long as they are used correctly. :)

Apathy is an easy religion to follow. Don't have to do anything.

Why is it that religion is always being attacked? Attacking religion has become a popular sport.

(How many times can you use brackets in a sentence?)[/QUOTE]

No limit to the use of brackets as long as they are used correctly. :)

Apathy is an easy religion to follow. Don't have to do anything.

Why is it that religion is always being attacked? Attacking religion has become a popular sport.

Some people who can't find anything that they are really for or support often find comfort in tearing down something else. The erroneous practices of some religions has caused some problems but the more dedicated followers of religious recommendation have done a tremendous amount of good.

Me, too.

They smell better.

Glad to be on the same page as you in regards to women and religion (and Frenchness). :)

To the rest of you, please don't be offended by my OP, I'm not attacking religious people, I'm criticizing religion, don't be afraid. :eusa_angel:

Glad to be on the same page as you in regards to women and religion (and Frenchness). :)

To the rest of you, please don't be offended by my OP, I'm not attacking religious people, I'm criticizing religion, don't be afraid. :eusa_angel:

Criticizing is so easy---why don't you intigue us by telling us what you support ?

Forum List

Back