Religion Cannot StandThe Scrutiny Of A Good Education

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Modern education systems should require a study of world religions, geology and anthropology. Education is something that ancient myths cannot handle. It's the reason modern society is beginning to withdraw from that line of thinking:

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

This survey finds that the number of people who say they are unaffiliated with any particular faith today (16.1%) is more than double the number who say they were not affiliated with any particular religion as children. Among Americans ages 18-29, one-in-four say they are not currently affiliated with any particular religion.

All science is theory..........

All ancient, mythical god worship is horse shit. When youngsters attend an accredited university and take the right courses they immediately realize that. The old "I'm a gonna' rise up from the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever" rendition is short lived. When the present generation dies off I'd say it's within 50 years of being dead. Then it will assume a similar role to Thor, Athena, Zeus and other ancient mythological gods.

Last edited:

All ancient, mythical god worship is horse shit. When youngsters attend an accredited university and take the right courses they immediately realize that. The old "I'm a gonna' rise up from the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever" rendition is short lived. When the present generation dies off I'd say it's within 50 years of being dead. Then it will be looked upon like Thor, Athena, Zeus and other ancient mythological gods.

"God" seems to be sticking around. Religion is utter BS. Religion is for the weak minded in my opinion. I dont completely disregard the whole Creator idea, but I dont believe God. I mean come on? There were many Gods before that one. With pretty much the same 411 on him or her. It was like it was a bunch of Gods rolled into one. Whats the chance of 5 gods (and Im considering jesus as a god in this instance) being born on Dec. 5th? But I ramble..

All ancient, mythical god worship is horse shit. When youngsters attend an accredited university and take the right courses they immediately realize that. The old "I'm a gonna' rise up from the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever" rendition is short lived. When the present generation dies off I'd say it's within 50 years of being dead. Then it will be looked upon like Thor, Athena, Zeus and other ancient mythological gods.

"God" seems to be sticking around. Religion is utter BS. Religion is for the weak minded in my opinion. I dont completely disregard the whole Creator idea, but I dont believe God. I mean come on? There were many Gods before that one. With pretty much the same 411 on him or her. It was like it was a bunch of Gods rolled into one. Whats the chance of 5 gods (and Im considering jesus as a god in this instance) being born on Dec. 5th? But I ramble..

Yeah.....the Roman emperor Constantine saved the Christian belief about 350 AD. The faith had all but died on the vine. He picked pagan holiday's for the celebration of Christmas and Easter and where I live, here in Tennessee there are people back in the Appalacian hills who will kill you if you even suggest to them that Dec. 25th isn't the date of Jesus' birth.

Oh....Jesus is all three, the father the son and the holy fuckin' ghost. Or...as Oral Roberts, Liberty and Bob Jones universities teach..."The Trinity!"

Last edited:
You wouldn't know education if it bit you on the butt.

BTW The more I learn the more faithful I become. History, sciences, Languages, all denote that there is a God.

His hand is in everything. After all the Glory of God is intelligence and we are commanded to learn of all things.

BTW The more I learn the more faithful I become. History, sciences, Languages, all denote that there is a God.

His hand is in everything. After all the Glory of God is intelligence and we are commanded to learn of all things.

Could you elaborate?

Modern education systems should require a study of world religions, geology and anthropology. Education is something that ancient myths cannot handle. It's the reason modern society is beginning to withdraw from that line of thinking:

This survey finds that the number of people who say they are unaffiliated with any particular faith today (16.1%) is more than double the number who say they were not affiliated with any particular religion as children. Among Americans ages 18-29, one-in-four say they are not currently affiliated with any particular religion.
The US Education System used to be world class, now it's sh*t.

So as the American Education System degrades, so does our Faith? Is that what yer saying?

Last edited:

So Education is turning people into angry douchebags, like you?

You are so full of shit. have you sold your possessions and given the proceeds to the poor yet?

All ancient, mythical god worship is horse shit. When youngsters attend an accredited university and take the right courses they immediately realize that. The old "I'm a gonna' rise up from the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever" rendition is short lived. When the present generation dies off I'd say it's within 50 years of being dead. Then it will assume a similar role to Thor, Athena, Zeus and other ancient mythological gods.

Guess you'll find out for sure when you croak.

I'll be waiting for you when you get out of purgatory........if you don't end up on the down elevator.

You are so full of shit. have you sold your possessions and given the proceeds to the poor yet?
You don't understand the meaning of that parable and that's why you'll never be effective using that as a come-back.

Uneducated people think that THEY are the Center of the Universe. No wonder they reject Religion.

You don't get out much do you?

The reason religion is failing as we speak is that the younger people are studying in college and they know that nobody is going to rise up out of the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever. Only the ignorant, brainwashed or mentally deficient could possibly believe that.

You make a claim then post a study that has nothing to do with your claim. Is there a reason for that, or are you just so stupid you don't realize how stupid you are?

The US Education System used to be world class, now it's sh*t.

So as the American Education System degrades, so does our Faith? Is that what yer saying?

Correlation is not causation, but I think the prevalence of degrees in fields with the word studies in their name is the main cause of the decline in the actual value of an education. A good liberal arts degree used to show that you had an eclectic education because it actually included math and science, now you can get a PhD in women's studies and find yourself a great job at McDonald's.

You make a claim then post a study that has nothing to do with your claim. Is there a reason for that, or are you just so stupid you don't realize how stupid you are?

The reason religion is failing as we speak is that the younger people are studying in college and they know that nobody is going to rise up out of the grave, join a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever. Only the ignorant, brainwashed or mentally deficient could possibly believe that.

Yet less than 5% of respondents in your magical poll said they didn't believe in God.

Yet less than 5% of respondents in your magical poll said they didn't believe in God.

Depends on how you define God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back