Religion As A Virus Of The Mind

Not when they give lectures, all they care about then is telling you what interests them. Talk to them and ask questions and most are wonderful people who are quite willing to discuss things, and even argue with them, but don't interrupt their lectures.

interrupting a lecture would be rude and counter productive. as to telling you what interests them? your are psychic?

argument as discussion is what it is. you sound bitter about classroom experiences. it is sad you've had poor teachers or classroom lectures. and maybe, it's tough to not understand why you are in a class. it happens

:eusa_angel:

While immunity to a virus may be genetic, that conflicts with the theory atheists are somehow "enlightened". The rejection of religious belief is thus a normal variant of their code. Humans can adapt and reject some, not all, genetic predispositions; had the Human Genome Project not discounted the 1-2% of the genome not deciphered, thus deemed "unimportant", perhaps some insight could be found there. Nor do most viruses last thousands of years, in all climates, geographic areas, and populations.
I've never defended Atheists as enlightened.

I will defend non-believers as enlightened.

Rejection of religious beliefs presupposes religious beliefs exist on a level no one suggests.

interrupting a lecture would be rude and counter productive. as to telling you what interests them? your are psychic?

argument as discussion is what it is. you sound bitter about classroom experiences. it is sad you've had poor teachers or classroom lectures. and maybe, it's tough to not understand why you are in a class. it happens

:eusa_angel:

While immunity to a virus may be genetic, that conflicts with the theory atheists are somehow "enlightened". The rejection of religious belief is thus a normal variant of their code. Humans can adapt and reject some, not all, genetic predispositions; had the Human Genome Project not discounted the 1-2% of the genome not deciphered, thus deemed "unimportant", perhaps some insight could be found there. Nor do most viruses last thousands of years, in all climates, geographic areas, and populations.

Rejection of religious beliefs presupposes religious beliefs exist on a level no one suggests.

Virus of the mind suggests a contagion. thank you for clarifying the distinction between non believers and atheists.

Virus of the mind suggests a contagion. thank you for clarifying the distinction between non believers and atheists.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back