Religion and Science

Religion and science... Really thin line between the two I believe. For example, I am sure that I am a child of God. I was made in His image and He created me. However, I am certain that my wife evolved from monkeys.

Religion and science... Really thin line between the two I believe. For example, I am sure that I am a child of God. I was made in His image and He created me. However, I am certain that my wife evolved from monkeys.

Do you screw your dog as well? Or only monkeys? :lol:

Truth - science is real. Absolutely everything we wear, live in, and eat is touched by science.

Nothing in mysticism has ever been proven true. Nothing. There is no physical evidence of the supernatural. No picture, no residue, no sample, so specimen, nothing that can be measured or calculated. It can't be observed by any of the five senses, nor by any piece of equipment. No one who has died has ever come back.

Religion may claim that, but if they did come back, they immediately ran off again when they could have stayed.

Truth - if you haven't been indoctrinated into a religion and someone of that religion explains it to you, it's always laughable. Listen to Hindu stories or stories about the Eskimos or Greek mythology or Islam. It's funny. Funny and not believable.

Religion and science... Really thin line between the two I believe.
They are total opposites.

“Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God”

-Martin Luther

Forum List

Back