Religion and Ethics

I'm impressed with the kindness the customers showed to the lone worker, but I don't see what it has to do with religion or ethics. Neither of those things are required for doing something to help another.
They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved.

"They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved."

Bullfknshit.

That is NOT a fact and YOU can NOT prove it!

I'm impressed with the kindness the customers showed to the lone worker, but I don't see what it has to do with religion or ethics. Neither of those things are required for doing something to help another.
They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved.

"They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved."

Bullfknshit.

Facts are facts.
Simply look at Democrats charitable giving.

Game Over.

Bullfknshit.

Facts are facts.
Simply look at Democrats charitable giving.

Game Over.

Look, bozo....

you said 99% was christian related!

suggesting that only 1% of all liberals donate to charities!

THAT IS FKN BULLSHIT!

and you can NOT show a poll a graph a study or anything that suggests that only 1% of all liberals (or atheists) give to charities.

you lie.

Forum List

Back