Religion and Ethics

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Due to a scheduling problem, a Waffle House employee in Alabama was the only employee working the midnight shift one night. He’s trying to cook, waiter and bus for 30 customers.

So the customers jumped in to help him.

upload_2019-11-16_20-43-5.jpeg

A Waffle House worker was left working alone — so customers jumped in to help

Last edited:
I'm impressed with the kindness the customers showed to the lone worker, but I don't see what it has to do with religion or ethics. Neither of those things are required for doing something to help another.

I'm impressed with the kindness the customers showed to the lone worker, but I don't see what it has to do with religion or ethics. Neither of those things are required for doing something to help another.
They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved.

They are not required, but in 99% of the cases of charitable giving to help those in need, Christianity is involved.
And 99% of Christians I know are good, charitable people. So there's THAT.

What makes you believe either of the two people that helped the worker were Christian?

What makes you believe either of the two people that helped the worker were Christian?
Odds are good they PROBABLY were. Now go away, HEATHEN.

What makes you think that? Is religion required to help someone who is in a bind?

What makes you think that? Is religion required to help someone who is in a bind?
It sure can HELP. Now go away, I'm getting tired of your usual idiocy.

It sure can HELP. Now go away, I'm getting tired of your usual idiocy.

It can also hinder. Do you think they would have helped out, and would you have been so proud of them if the lone worker had been Muslim?

You’re displaying the fact you don’t go out and volunteer your time to help others, heathen. If you did take the time to help others you’d know those volunteers around you were Christians.

You’re displaying the fact you don’t go out and volunteer your time to help others, heathen. If you did take the time to help others you’d know those volunteers around you were Christians.

I won't get into what I've done to help others. That is not something to brag about. It's something you do because you feel you should. However, I never had anyone next to me brag about being a Christian.

I won't get into what I've done to help others. That is not something to brag about. It's something you do because you feel you should. However, I never had anyone next to me brag about being a Christian.
Nice strawman, who ever said I lifted a finger to help anyone?

Fact remains, atheists are the least charitable group.

Well there is some madeup horseshit....
Facts are facts.
And madeup horseshit os Made up horseshit.

This concludes our episode of "Look at the angry little moron OP and laugh"
Facts are facts. You can’t disprove it.

Forum List

Back