Released detainee now Yemen al-Qaida commander

Lets see , you people are clamouring for us to hold people in prison forever wtihout a trial in CASE the commit a crime later?

Think for a few minutes and Imagine it is Obama who you are giving this power to.

Do you want Obama and Clinton to have the power to Spy on you and your family for NO reason and also be able to put whoever they want into prison in CASE they commit a crime someday?

You people have so lost your moral compass you have no credibility left.

Lets see , you people are clamouring for us to hold people in prison forever wtihout a trial in CASE the commit a crime later?

Think for a few minutes and Imagine it is Obama who you are giving this power to.

Do you want Obama and Clinton to have the power to Spy on you and your family for NO reason and also be able to put whoever they want into prison in CASE they commit a crime someday?

and you are a fucking moron that has no clue what you are talking about
you have no credibility yourself

No, we want the ones who are known terrorists to be detained forever. Or shot. Obama would never go for this; its sooo not PC.

Our country lost its moral compass under the previous administration.

Benjy Franklyn:

Variations of his quote:

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.
He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither.
Those who would trade in their freedom for their protection deserve neither.
Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.

If they knew this back when they were fighting for our freedom, it is still valid today. They were leaders.-

Our country lost its moral compass under the previous administration.

Benjy Franklyn:

Variations of his quote:

If they knew this back when they were fighting for our freedom, it is still valid today. They were leaders.-
ray, are you going to answer my question, or not?

No, we want the ones who are known terrorists to be detained forever. Or shot. Obama would never go for this; its sooo not PC.

Fine, then let's find out who the hell these are and do that. Don't delude yourself, Obama would back that if we prove they are guilty.

That's the major issue here. We haven't proved anything and in many cases haven't even charged them.

Fine, then let's find out who the hell these are and do that. Don't delude yourself, Obama would back that if we prove they are guilty.

That's the major issue here. We haven't proved anything and in many cases haven't even charged them.

Who was assigned the task of picking up the evidence from the battlefield? For doing the forensics? doyathink?

I already did. Read the previous posts.

If you can't find it. I joined in 1967. Volunteered. Out of Basic School put down Westpac as my first choice like most Second Lieutenants. Finally got out of flight school and went to Okinawa in 1970. Had orders in country. Called my wife to tell her. The cancelled them 3 days later.

We flew in the Vietnam waters off the Okinawa. That wasn't any form of combat.

Now that you have that, please let me know what the significance is.

I already did. Read the previous posts.

If you can't find it. I joined in 1967. Volunteered. Out of Basic School put down Westpac as my first choice like most Second Lieutenants. Finally got out of flight school and went to Okinawa in 1970. Had orders in country. Called my wife to tell her. The cancelled them 3 days later.

We flew in the Vietnam waters off the Okinawa. That wasn't any form of combat.

Now that you have that, please let me know what the significance is.
thank you, it changes my next question then

you did go through combat training though, correct?

Who was assigned the task of picking up the evidence from the battlefield? For doing the forensics? doyathink?

Probably in many cases, no one. You take who you capture or those turned over to you. I doubt if there were any CSI forensics. This isn't TV.+-

Probably in many cases, no one. You take who you capture or those turned over to you. I doubt if there were any CSI forensics. This isn't TV.+-
thanks ray, you basically answered my last question with that
neither you nor the majority of the troops used were trained in evidence collection nor crime scene presevation
and only a total idiot would ask you to do so in the midst of a battlefield

Combat training for a 46 pilot which is flying the typical missions you would fly in combat: medivac, inserts, extracts, rappelling, night flights.They wouldn't let me take my Marmaluke Officer's Sword with me on the Helo so I never got to practice a sword attack. Survival training etx.

so then, what evidence is it that you demand? What evidence would suffice. doyathink?

Combat training for a 46 pilot which is flying the typical missions you would fly in combat: medivac, inserts, extracts, rappelling, night flights.They wouldn't let me take my Marmaluke Officer's Sword with me on the Helo so I never got to practice a sword attack. Survival training etx.
thanks again ray, i think you see where i was going with these questions now, or at least i hope you do
i think that too many are asking too much of the troops to do police work that they were NOT trained to do and that would put them in greater risk

thanks again ray, i think you see where i was going with these questions now, or at least i hope you do
i think that too many are asking too much of the troops to do police work that they were NOT trained to do and that would put them in greater risk
Yep. Bush really fucked up didn't he and it will take a while to clean up the mess.

btw, according to many sources a lot of these detainees were rounded up just because they were there.

Yep. Bush really fucked up didn't he and it will take a while to clean up the mess.

btw, according to many sources a lot of these detainees were rounded up just because they were there.

where? on the battlefield?

uh NO ravi, you really have a problem, seek out professional help, Bush isnt POTUS any more

that last part is just another urban legend

uh NO ravi, you really have a problem, seek out professional help, Bush isnt POTUS any more

that last part is just another urban legend
Is it? Where's your evidence. I know Bush is no longer president, but he did such a poor job with the detainees in Gitmo that you can already see how poorly he did from the OP. Or do you think that was Clinton's fault? Carters?

Forum List

Back