Relationships - Sacrifice.....

:rolleyes-41: Who asked you? Aren't you married anyway? Here you are posting about online dating???
It's a free country assmunch...

Well, what do you know about dating? When was the last time you were on a date? 1955?
No not the year you twass born.....

So you haven't been on a date since 1978?
Not the year of your first born.....

Another thing, I only have 1 child, thankfully. :lol:

It's a free country assmunch...

Well, what do you know about dating? When was the last time you were on a date? 1955?

Yeah, you gotta have sex to have more...

You can have sex and not have more if you're smart, but that doesn't apply to you. :D Smart, I mean.

You can have sex and not have more if you're smart, but that doesn't apply to you. :D Smart, I mean.
I did have sex, many times, so many times my large penis was worn down to a nub...

I did have sex, many times, so many times my large penis was worn down to a nub...

TMI!

What kind of "sacrifices" did you have in mind? Bonzi

Not so much the sacrifice itself, but, making it and bitching about it.

For example. Going to a wedding. He doesn't want to go, I don't want him to go because I know he will hate it, but, he feels he should go, so goes anyway, then complains about being there and says how it was a sacrifice for me...

For example. Going to a wedding. He doesn't want to go, I don't want him to go because I know he will hate it, but, he feels he should go, so goes anyway, then complains about being there and says how it was a sacrifice for me...

yes, he should not go.

he isn't making a sacrifice for you, he is playing the martyr.

yes, he should not go.

I agree.

He feels he SHOULD go when ultimately he does not WANT to go, and, because he feels he should to, goes, then resents me for it. The weird part is I don't even want him to go because I know it will be miserable. For him, and then, for me too - he's starting to not go to things and be OK with it more lately, so I'm glad for that.

Sounds like an asshole to me. :D If you do something for someone, then you are an ass if you bitch about it later on, IMO.

yes, he should not go.

Yes, this. He or she is only doing it so that they can use it against you later on.

I only get lousy customer service for free when I don't have enough money. :p

Forum List

Back